Exp TickSniper is a fast tick scalper EA that works based on tick averages applied against the trend. This EA can open several trades simultaneously with their respective SL, looking for a break-even point to close gains or minimize losses. Exp TickSniper is an enhanced version of the EA Good Santa.
This EA has options of three levels of risk to operate with different capitals. According to its developer, This EA does not work correctly on backtesting, so it is necessary to try on a demo account. The EA can be used in any market condition and works with any currency pair.
Exp TickSniper PRO uses stop-loss for each open position and If the order or multiple orders go into profit, the EA breakeven all trades. It also doesn’t use any dangerous strategy like martingale
Exp TickSniper EA calculates the spread based on averaging the last ticks. So the EA operation is based on spread increase or decrease, as well as quote rate. Therefore, it may show different results on different brokers.
- Work Best On EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY (works with any currency pair)
- Time Frame Doesn’t matter
- A floating spread is recommended. A zero spread is forbidden!
- The developer recommends not to change default settings
- Recommended deposit for Exp TickSniper
- LOW RISK of $ 1,000 with a minimum lot 0.01 3 currency pairs (e.g., EURUSD USDCHF USDJPY);
- MEDIUM RISK of $ 300 with minimal lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (e.g., EURUSD);
- HIGH RISK of $ 100 with minimum lot 0.01 on 1 currency pair (e.g. EURUSD);
All parameters are set by default! These are the optimal parameters and are not recommended for re-configuring them!Developer