Forex Fury is one of the most effective EA on the market. This software is the life’s work of the Rypax Inc development team and it provides traders of all skill levels an investment opportunity that is both safe and aggressive simultaneously. EA knows what it takes to succeed and EA will do whatever it takes to help you grow your accounts.
The Forex Fury robot provides traders with real-time automated results that can be trusted as we possess a 93% winning track record with verified Myfxbook accounts and we expect to get better with each and every passing day.
- Compatible with NFA, FIFO and MT4 Build 600+
- Tested and Proven Settings
- Low-Risk Trading Strategy With A Drawdown Under 20%
- ECN Support
- Effective Money Management To Ensure Sustainable Growth
- Perfected For The GBPUSD Pair
- Works With Any MT4 Trading Brokerage
- Multiple Filters To Avoid Bad Market Conditions
More Detail and Troubleshooting
How often does the EA trade?
Up to 5-10 times per day.
Who are the best brokers?
Try LQDfx or any low spread US broker.
Why is the EA not trading?
- Please be patient, it is rare but there can be days without trades. Open more charts, open more demo accounts.
- Set MaxSpread to a higher number. Check your broker spread, if it is above 3, you will have to go into the expert properties and increase the max_spread.
- Set MaxOrders to 1 also in expert properties. Some brokers only allow opening one trade at a time. This is the most common reason the EA isn’t trading.
- On smaller accounts, set UseIncreamentalLotSize to FALSE, then set lot size to a smaller amount your broker will allow like .10 or .01.
- Lastly, remove other EA’s you believe may be interfering.
Why are my results different? (GMT OFFSET – STT and ETT)
- If your results are different you likely didn’t set up the Start Trading time and End Trading time properly.StartTradingTime = 23:00:00 : Start trading time it is best value is 20:00:00 UTC/GMT
- EndTradingTime = 23:59:00: End trading time it is the best value is one hour from the start trading time so it will be 20:59:59 UTC/GM
- This is easy to do, go in google and type time GMT. Compare that time to your broker Market Watch time. In this case, my broker time is GMT 0.
- Forex Broker GMT 0 means I set StartTradingTime to 20:00 and EndTradingTime to 20:59
- If your Forex Broker GMT is -2 Then we subtract 2 from 20:00 and we put STT at 18:00 and ETT at 18:59
- If Your Forex Broker GMT is +3 Then we add 3 from 20:00 and we get STT at 23:00 and ETT at 23:59
- November 1 – April 1 add +1 to your normal GMT.
- Reade More Impulse Market V3 EA – [Cost $580]- For FREE