Forex Trend Dominator Indicator is a NON-Repaint Indicator work based on a combination of the most profitable trading algorithms and hidden strategies that work together to ensure that you get only the most reliable and accurate signals. It gives you reliable Buy/Sell signals which are calculated with all market principles taken into consideration.
Every trading signal is very carefully verified by the system to produce only the highest probability trades. Forex Trend Sniper Dominator consists of two parts. The analyzer dashboard is positioned on the left side and the actual blue square BUY and red square SELL signals are on the chart.
Forex Trend Dominator free forex indicator system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set the Forex Trend Dominator Indicator System to send you a signal alert via email, Mobile notification, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.
Forex Trend Sniper Dominator Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1 minute through to the 1-month charts.
How To Use
The Actual Signals
- A blue square on the chart represents a buy signal.
- A red square on the chart represents a sell signal.
Now, let me show you below how to buy and sell with Forex Trend Sniper Dominator for a good profit.
BUY Trade Rules
- Open a BUY trade when a BLUE square appears on the chart AND the Analyzer Dashboard is colored BLUE as well.
- Place a stop loss below the previous swing low price.
- Close the trade when a RED square appears on the chart.
- Ignore any RED square signal when the Analyzer Dashboard is colored BLUE. In this case, RED squares are only used to close open buy trades.
Here’s a buy trade example: looking at the EURUSD H1 chart below, both colors are BLUE (square + Analyzer Dashboard), so we open a BUY trade!
Price skyrocketed approx. 250 pips higher after the buy signal. The buy trade is still open because no RED square appeared on the chart yet. Naturally, you can use your own exit method to close the open trade.
SELL Trade Rules
- Open a SELL trade when a RED square appears on the chart AND the Analyzer Dashboard is colored RED as well.
- Place a stop loss above the previous swing high price.
- Close the trade when a BLUE square appears on the chart.
- Ignore any BLUE square signal when the Analyzer Dashboard is colored RED. In this case, BLUE squares are only used to close open sell trades.
Here’s a sell trade example: looking at the GBPAUD M1 chart below, both colors are RED (square + Analyzer Dashboard), so we open a SELL trade!
So if you would have taken the sell trade when it triggered, you would be up approx.150 pips right now with a stop loss placed 45 pips away from the sell entry. That’s a great ROI!
- Read More Integral EA – [Cost $498] – For FREE