Martingale Boomerang Forex strategy uses one indicator: The Exponential Moving Average (EMA).
You can trade any currency pair, though we recommend GBPUSD or GBPJPY.
H1-H4 is the time period.
The Boomerang strategy is virtually a combination of the classic Forex breakdown strategy and Martingale elements. The goal of the Martingale Boomerang strategy is to identify small targets and make profit.
The uniqueness of the Boomerang trading system is that when trading, we get a small profit on flats and a significant profit on trends. You can also use it alongside other trading systems, and it does not take much time.
On the H4 chart, set the period for the EMA to 18, apply to Close, Blue. The H4 time frame is used to determine the market entry point; we monitor open positions on H1 or shorter time intervals.
Open a long position when:
- the current price is above the EMA (18) on H4 (we recommend that you open at the opening point of a new candlestick).
- the price is above the median (average) of the previous candlestick on H4
- For better visualization of the determination of the median (average) level, you can use Fibonacci levels; they are placed on the extremes of the candlestick. In this case, the level of 50% pullback will be clearly visible.
- Once the deposit has doubled, we recommend you withdraw some of the money.
- Use the right money management system
- calculate the lot size with your deposit thoroughly. As a rule, no more than 10 positions are opened from one entry point.
- double the lot only after doubling the deposit.
Check out EA that Use this Strategy : Visit