Crazy Lock EA does not use any indicators. It utilizes a scalping system, which trades in two directions simultaneously (buys and sells). Two opposite positions cannot bring profit at the same time, one of them will be losing. If there is a losing position, a lock is used. If the locking position fails and the price reverses to the opposite, the robot moves it to break even using the averaging system and pending orders.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how Crazy Lock Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
- Minimum 100$ cent account or equivalent standard account balance of 10,000$
- Work best on EURUSD, GPBUSD, AUDUSD.(Work on any pair)
- Timeframe doesn’t matter
- Keep on an eye on high impact news and turn off the EA
- To reach stable results, the Crazy Lock V3 EA should work 24/7 on VPS. So we Recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Continuation Order Type – sets the type of order to continue trading
- First TakeProfit – the size of the first TakeProfit
- Channel size and second TakeProfit – размер канала и второго TakeProfit
- Distance to the next channels – distance to the next channel
- MM (% from balance) – money management (percentage of the first order from the deposit)
- Lot – the size of the initial lot (0 – calculated based on the balance and MM)
- Max. number of channel orders – the maximum number of orders in the channel
- MagicNumber – unique EA number
- Enable trading time – enable time trading
- GMT broker – broker time
- Trading start time – trading start time
- Trading end time – trading end time
- Start strategy – starting strategy
- Timeframe – indicator timeframe
- Selected direction – choose the direction of opening (at Start strategy = Selected direction)
- ATR period – ATR indicator period
- ATR power-on level – ATR level for the start of the Expert Advisor
Description of the strategy
Since 2013, many sites have been actively discussing the Crazy Lock adviser I developed under the name Crazy Lock. The idea of the robot came to me when I was talking about how to make money on any movement of the market, in whatever direction it moved. The strategy of blocking martingale (or Swing) was taken as a basis. Now I want to introduce you to a modified and more functional version of this robot.
The essence is this.
- We trade only during the hours of the active phase of the market, so as not to get into a prolonged flat and not to collect a lot of orders. I also recommend disabling the EA on holidays in Europe and America, when the market is likely to be not very active, it is also better not to trade during Non Farm paroles (the release of employment data in the United States. Release date: Friday following the first Wednesday of the month), the market may not be predictable, the EA may simply not have time to place orders correctly.
- To launch the strategy in a given period of time, we start looking at the ATR indicator, which shows the average volatility. As soon as the indicator goes up, we enter the market in the direction of the signal candle.
- For the first order, we set a profit of 10 points and immediately place the opposite order at a distance of 20 points from the first order with a 2.2-fold increased lot.
- If the market does not go in the direction of the first order, but opens the opposite order, then we set the Take profit of the second order at a distance of 30 points. We also place the stop of the first order there. Thus, with a simultaneous closing of a total of two trades, we will get a positive trading result.
- If the market catches the second order, immediately put another opposite one, also increasing the lot by 2.2. And so on indefinitely, until the market reaches a profit. In practice, more than 9 orders are not required, the market begins to move somewhere and allows you to close the profit in total for all orders.
- In addition to the first order channel, we can open additional channels. As soon as we have opened the first order at a distance of 10 points from it, we place a pending order to launch another channel next to the already open one. We open it at a distance, so that the channels do not match.
Thus, we collect profit in any scenario, in whatever direction the price goes, we turn over and take the profit. The main thing is that the price does not move in a small channel of 35-55 points for a long time. And this is unlikely given the current market dynamics. The main thing is to look at the economic calendar in time and turn off the Expert Advisor on holidays and when there is no news on the market in Europe and America. Well, if there is news, then most likely they will move the market somewhere.