SHREDER MT4 Forex EA is an automated forex robot work using a combination of martingale and hedging. Because of this method, this EA has a very high ROI(Return of investment) with relatively good stability. According to the developers, this automated trading system is able to perform miracles.
With a Long time of using this strategy, Blowing your account is a inevitable, however, with the periodic withdrawal of investments, the theory of probability works in our favor. After the initial investment is withdrawn, the dangerous martingale strategy immediately becomes break-even and highly profitable.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how this SHREDER MT4 Forex Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
The strategy With this EA is to profit fast then withdraw fast. Of course, this is a grail, and with such a risk, the adviser can someday drain the deposit. But the main rule is to withdraw the deposit after doubling the deposit.
It’s a double-edged sword, so use it smart.
- Minimum Account balance of 100$(High risk), 500$(Medium risk), 1000$(Low risk). This is a martingale EA so take these risk numbers with a grain of salt
- Recommend adapting your own risk level and deposit since EA can double 100$ Account in 2 days with a chance to blow the account too. (But it can be mostly avoided if you can turn off the EA and close all trades on volatile markets or News) .
- Work Best on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDNZD, EURGBP(Work on any currency pair)
- Work best on M5, H1(Work on any time frame)
- The strategy With this EA is to profit fast then withdraw fast. Withdraw the deposit after doubling the deposit. (This EA has real good potential with this method)
- This EA isn’t all plug and play and watch, You may need to look out for volatile markets (News) and close trades.
- For best performance Highly Recommend running SHREDER MT4 Forex EA 24/5, Recommend using a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- UseManualLots – if you will use the initial lot (Lots) more than 0.01, you should set the value to TRUE
- Lots – an initial lot, default is 0.01
- Booster – lot increase ratio for the order grid
- TakeProfit – take profit in pips
- PipStarter – the distance between orders in the grid
- turbo mode – an option to increase profitability in flat
- TurboDivider – the number of orders in the grid, after which TurboMode is turned on
- ContinueTrading – option to stop working after closing current orders. With TRUE, the usual trading mode, with FALSE, after closing the current grid with orders, the new one will not be built.
- MM – Money management system, a risk management system by automatically increasing the lot when the balance changes. It is calculated as Lots = 0.00001 * (AccountBalance / Divider). Disabled by default.
- Divider – parameter for calculating Money management, examples of calculating lots:
- $ 100,000 – Divider 100 = 0.01 lots
- $ 100,000 – Divider 10 = 0.1 lots
- $ 200,000 – Divider 100 = 0.02 lots
- $ 200,000 – Divider 10 = 0.2 lots
- $ 10,000 – Divider 100 = 0.001 lots
- $ 10,000 – Divider 10 = 0.01 lots
- $ 10,000 – Divider 1 = 0.1 lots
- $ 20,000 – Divider 100 = 0.002 lots
- $ 20,000 – Divider 10 = 0.02 lots
- $ 20,000 – Divider 1 = 0.1 lots
- $ 5,000 – Divider 10 = 0.005 lots
- $ 5,000 – Divider 1 = 0.05 lots
- $ 5,000 – Divider 0.5 = 0.1 lots
- UseStopLossPct – enable StopLossPct option
- StopLossPct – drawdown size as a percentage of the balance at which all transactions will be forced closed. This parameter is used as an emergency protection against a full drain of the deposit with very strong trends.
- UseTakeProfitPCT – enable TakeProfitPCT option
- TakeProfitPCT – profit margin as a percentage of the balance at which all transactions will be forced closed.
- UseTrailingStop – enable trailing option
- StartTrailing – number of pips to enable trailing
- StopTrailing – size of the trailing stop in pips
- UseStrategy_1 – option to use the 1st strategy
- MagicNumber_1 – magic for orders of the 1st strategy
- MaxTrades_1 – maximum number of orders for the 1st strategy
- UseStrategy_2 – option to use the 2nd strategy
- MagicNumber_2 – magic to orders of the 2nd strategy
- MaxTrades_2 – maximum number of orders by 2nd strategy
- UseStrategy_3 – option to use the 3rd strategy
- MagicNumber_3 – magic for orders of the 3rd strategy
- MaxTrades_3 – maximum number of orders for the 3rd strategy
- UseDollarTakeProfit_s1 – enable the DollarTakeProfit_s1 option
- DollarTakeProfit_s1 – profit size in the deposit currency at which orders will be closed according to the 1st strategy
- UseDollarTakeProfit_s2 – enable the DollarTakeProfit_s2 option
- DollarTakeProfit_s2 – profit size in the deposit currency at which orders will be closed according to the 2nd strategy
- UseDollarTakeProfit_s3 – enable the DollarTakeProfit_s3 option
- DollarTakeProfit_s3 – profit size in the deposit currency at which orders will be closed according to the 3rd strategy
- system1_comment – comment on transactions on the 1st strategy
- system2_comment – comment on transactions on the 2nd strategy
- system3_comment – comment on transactions on the 3rd strategy
- Our Fourm – JustForForex.com
Thanks for this admin gonna test it for sure
how to make a stop loss?
Minimum Account balance of 100$(High risk), 500$(Medium risk), 1000$(Low risk) How can I set the risk through the inputs??
Minimum Account balance of 100$(High risk), 500$(Medium risk), 1000$(Low risk)
How to set these risks? it’s not in the inputs
That looks like Forex Hacked Pro but with a different name.