The unique algorithm of this adviser determines the emerging areas of supply and demand as they develop, after which it enters the positions within the Forex market at these levels. Transactions are supported by price fluctuations in supply and demand zones.Apex Scalper EA
DOES NOT use martingale, grid, arbitrage or hedging elements.
Transactions are always protected by a preventive stop loss.
Intelligent output functions
- Prevention of losses by transferring to breakeven.
- Smart trailing stop.
- Multilevel profit-taking. Target profit levels are located at a distance of x pips from each other.
- Protection against volatility. Orders are removed from the market when the maximum volatility is exceeded on a 1-minute timeframe. This is to prevent hazardous conditions with increased spread/slippage.
- Protection against a dangerous spread. Orders are removed from the market when the maximum spread is too high. This is to prevent hazardous conditions with increased spread/slippage. New deals will not be established until the average value of the spread drops to an acceptable level.
- New orders are going to be opened only under conditions of low spread / low volatility. This is a key factor for any scalping algorithm.
- Checking for transaction problems in order that Apex Scalper never leaves transactions unprotected. A critical feature for any serious trader.
Apex Scalper runs on an hourly timeframe. On currency pairs with a low spread
- Choose Money Management – lot management: fixed (Fixed lots) or dynamic (Dynamic lots).
- Risk Setting – risk settings for dynamic lot size.
- Fixed Lot Size – fixed lot size, if Fixed lots are chosen above.
- Max Spread Avg – the utmost average spread size (over the last 20 ticks) at which pending orders are allowed.
- Max Volatility – the utmost allowable volatility above which trading is prohibited.
- Max # of Orders Replaced – the utmost number of orders which will get replaced after the weekend or a dangerous spread/volatility.
- Max Pending Orders – the utmost number of pending orders placed on the market at an equivalent time.
- Max Order Distance – the utmost distance by which it’s allowed to re-order. Measured in pips.
- Order Offset – the space in pips to offset the order entry levels from the demand and provide zones.
- Target Profit – take profit in pips.
- Use reach – set to faithful use the breakeven transfer.
- BE Activation Pips – the number of profit pips to activate the breakeven function.
- Initial Stop Loss – the initial stop loss in pips.
- Trailing Stop – trailing stop in pips.
- TS Activation – the number of pips in profit for activating a trailing stop.
- Trailing Step – increment to maneuver stop loss. for instance, 0.5 pips. The trailing stop will move every 0.5 pips within the direction of profit.
- Multiple Entry Orders – if true, several orders with different take profits are going to be placed at a distance of x pips.
- The number of orders to open – the number of orders with various take profit levels which will be set.
- Target Profit Spacing – the interval in pips for a multi-stage take profit (if Multiple Entry Orders = ‘true’).
- Friday Exit Hour – the hour on Friday at which all pending orders are going to be deleted. the worth is from 1 to 24.
- Order Expiration Minutes – the expiration time of orders; set the worth to 0 if your broker doesn’t require a sign of the expiration time when sending pending orders.
- Max Order Retry – the utmost number of attempts to enter or delete orders.
- Initial Balance – the initial balance. Select the whole account balance or specify the balance value that Apex Scalper Expert Advisor is allowed to use in trading.
- Specified Balance – if ‘Specified Balance’ is chosen within the parameter above, specify here the dimensions of the balance that Apex Scalper will use.
- Broker Digits – 4 or 5 decimal places at the broker. Five-digit quotes are recommended.
- Enable Broken Trade Check – check for problems with deals on each tick. for instance, loss of Internet connection, “trade flow busy,” the worth changed before the installation of stop-loss, etc.
- Delete Orders When EA is Removed – if ‘true’ is chosen, all pending orders are going to be deleted when the EA is far away from the chart or during initialization.
- User-Defined Tag – a label that will be added to the comment field of orders. It is often changed by the user.
- Magic Number – atomic number for Apex Scalper. When launching multiple copies of the EA on one account, make certain to use a singular number for every copy.
What’s the minimum recommended deposit?
I heard it’s good on XAUUSD as well?
Tested it, it’s not good. 🙂
why i can’t backtest this ea?
can anybody explain my problem?
The Apex Scalper is really slow for a scalper as it looks for volatility on the H1 chart extremes (turning points?). These extremes may not be reached for long periods of time.
It uses a large SL and tight TP that is usually overridden by a tight stop loss that won’t leave any breathing room for the trades. The results? Long periods of breakeven and a few profit highs if you are lucky. The good results from the test may be explained thanks to fractal interpolation of the MT4 backtester (in older versions) and over-fitting.
I have not found a good EA on this site at all
Download link is broken. :/
Anyway, I found it elsewhere. It seems to be a good bot. No martingale so it won’t create exponential drawdown that can blow the account.