Scalper AvtomatFX EA is an intraday scalper FREE Forex EA to Download. It implement an algorithm for opening orders based on the analysis of the tick flow of Ask and Bid prices. This Expert Advisor is fully automated and does not require any manual adjustments. But for experienced traders, there is a capability to intervene or trade manually.
This FREE Forex EA works best when the price moves in a range. This free forex EA manages to cover losses from orders still in the market with a profit from closed orders. But if you leave orders not closed, then this will lead to the consumption of all profit by orders in the market. Therefore, the Scalper AvtomatFX implements the “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm.
How “Earnings in the TIME INTERVAL” algorithm works in this FREE Forex EA
- The Expert Advisor puts a timestamp; in the info panel called Time_Point, it’s the beginning of the time interval.
- The EA calculates the profit from closed orders by EA setting after this time.
- The EA calculates profit/loss from open BUY and SELL orders every tick.
- The advisor analyzes the amount of profit from “closed orders in EA time interval” + “profit/loss from open orders” and when this value exceeds the planned TP in money, the advisor closes all open orders and, after closing, rearranges Time_Point to the current time, thereby starting a new time interval.
- When “SUM Profit Cycle =” is greater than “Destination Profit =” all orders will be closed and a new cycle (time interval) will begin.
The adviser can open up to 300-400 orders during the trading process. Many brokers limit the maximum number of orders opened to 200. if you have 200 open orders and you want to open another one, the terminal will not open and return error 148. But don’t let that bother you.
Many brokers limit the maximum number of orders opened in the terminal. As a rule, now many brokers have 200 orders. So, if you have 200 open orders and you want to open another one, the terminal will not open and return error 148. This Scalper AvtomatFX EA can open 200 orders in the process. Therefore the advisor has an integrated algorithm for analyzing orders opened by other advisors or settings of this advisor.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please Make yourself familiar with and understand how this Scalper AvtomatFX EA works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for this Scalper AvtomatFX
- Minimum Account Balance of 100$ for the risky method or 100$ cent account for the safe method.
- Risky Method – You can use a 100$ account the withdraw the deposit after doubling the deposit method. This method is risky since it can double 100$ Accounts in a day or two with a chance of blowing the account too.
- Safe Method – You can also use a 100$ cent account or an equivalent standard account for the secure Method.
- Works best on EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDJPY, AUDJPY, USDCHF, and GBPUSD (Work on any pair)
- Work Best on M1 and M5 TimeFrame. (Work on all timeframes)
- Highly Recommend studying the manual before using this EA.
- To reach stable results, Scalper AvtomatFX EA should work on VPS without interruption and with low latency. So we recommend running this FREE Forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low spreads, low commissions, and a quality execution account is also Recommended (Perfect Broker For this EA – BlackBull Markets)
Setting the scalper time and the time filter algorithm
- If at least one order is opened with this setting, the adviser will open subsequent ones and accompany them until closing according to the “Planned TP”. He will not close it at a loss on the total profit in the “Time Interval.”
- At the time allowed for trading, the robot receives “permission” to open the “first order.”
- Pressing the “Open first order” button – leads to the opening of the first order, regardless of the prohibitive settings (working time setting or there are orders of other advisers in the market).
- When you close all of the trades, EA will stop trading until the next trading time. The only way to start trading again is to restart the MT4/EA or manually start it by clicking “Open First Order.”