Theorem EA V5 Analyzes the market and auto determines the entry levels supported the finding of price fluctuations in quiet periods. The direction of the trade is decided by the EA’s clever adaptive system which has a profit ratio of over %90.
The most powerful a part of the EA is that the Smart Auto-Close function that has been developed after a few years of market experience, it tracks TP/SL breakouts of the open trades and auto-closes them consistent with market conditions, this suggests that the TP/SL levels are dynamic and not static. Above this unique feature,
- This EA has as well its static Stop Loss which is an extra precaution above the SmartClose feature.
- The unique clever way the EA auto-manages your trades cuts drawdowns to the minimum enabling you to start out with a low balance like $50.
- The EA has a minimum set of inputs for simplicity.
- It is optimized to work with EURCHF USDCHF AUDUSD GBPCHF CHFJPY CADCHF
- MagicNumber – Trades ID
- Trade Comment – A comment for each trade
- MaxSlippage – maximum allowed price slippage
- MaxSpread – Maximum spread to allow trades
- AggressiveMode – False “the smart close will close losing trades as an extra precaution”
- True “Smart close feature will close winning trades” defined as Aggressive mode
- Enable_Buy – Enable long trades
- Algo1 – Algorithm 1 for long direction
- Filter1 – Filter used to allow long trades
- Enable_Sell – Enable short trades
- Algo2 – Algorithm 2 for short direction
- Filter2 – Filter 2 used to allow short trades
- MoneyManagement – Use money management or fixed lot size
- BalancePercentage – Risk percentage of your balance when using Money Management
- FixedLotSize – Use fixed lot size
- TakeProfitBuy – Take profit for Long trades
- StopLossBuy – Stop loss for long direction
- TakeProfitSell – Take profit for short trades
- StopLossSell – Stop loss for short direction
- TrailingStart – Trailing distance
- TrailingStep – Trailing step
- SmartAutoClose_Buy – Enables the smart AutoClose “Unique feature” for long trades
- Algo3 – Algorithm 3 used for smart autoclose
- Filter3 – Filter 3 used for smart autoclose
- SmartAutoClose_Sell – Enables the smart AutoClose “Unique feature” for short trades
- Algo4 – Algorithm 4 used for smart autoclose
- Filter4 – Filter 4 used for smart autoclose
- AutoGmt – computer time should be GMT UTC for this to work properly
- ManualGmtOffset – Set the GMT offset of your broker manually if AutoGMT is not used
- StartHour – Time to start trading
- StartMinute – Minute to start trading
- StopHour – Hour to stop trading
- StopMinute – Minute to stop trading
- EnableGui – Show information on the chart
This Ea has News WatchDog Filter and the Past News events are injected into the EA code for accurate backtest results.
In order for the “News WatchDog” to function, you should checkbox “Allow WebRequest” and add “http://news1.gegatrade.com” into your WebRequest URL list
The default EA settings are for EURCHF M5
Check Out Another Profitable Forex EA : Visit
Waiting for Herat robot
Here you can see the result
So what times does it actually trade?
He say 5m timeframe
Administrator, please can you upload Spartan EA robot for trading spikes on boom and crash index on binary.com and also Spartan X robot for trading trends on boom and crash index on binary MT5 platform.
In “ManualGmtOffset” What number do I put here? Thanks!!
google what time zone your in like this, im in the est time zone so i will google est offset time zone. for winter im gmt – 5 for summer gmt – 4
My time zone is gmt -4, do i have to put 4? Thank you
The EA is not working on real account just backtest is ok but when I install on the real trading account the Display Box on the top left corner showing “Allow Trading Buy = No , Allow Trading sell = No” Admin can you please tell me how to fix this, Thank you very much.
i don’t know about real account but i have it on a demo account and it’s working. Surprisingly it’s making profit. but it’s running for 2 days and i need weeks to confirm that. Worst case if its only working on demo get the fx blue copier and copy from demo to real
It works in real. It only works at certain times in the EA properties
Bruh. It trades only between hours set in config. For the resr of the day it shows ‘no’. I’m testing it on real account since july and it’s making constant profit trades on EURCHF.
Set your time data and it will change to yes and the trading minutes and hours
hello bro, what settings do I put from Italy?
What’s the best settings?
Can I set the AutoGMT to true and don’t worry about to fix GMT?
The backtest for USDCHF looks good but the download does not include any set files for that pair… is there a way to get it?
please add V6