Vision Scalper EA is a fully automated forex robot usually being sold for 299$. This Free forex EA works based on various indicators, moving averages, stochastic, and so on. It can trade on 28 pairs.
Vision Scalper free forex robot can only be installed on EURUSD and H1 TimeFrame, but it will only trade on those pairs specified in the settings. This EA has been programmed to provide 80-110% a month.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how Vision Scalper Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
- Work best on Enable Major pairs first, then only minor pairs.(Work on any pair)
- Work best on H1 Timeframe
- To reach stable results, the Vision Scalper EA should work 24/7. So we Recommend running this free forex EA on a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Magic Number: Use any lucky number.
- Initial Lot: Recommend to leave this as 0.01. If you have high balance, switch “Auto Lot” on and we’ll calculate for you.
- Lot Setting: Fixed Lot = use initial lot; Auto Lot = we’ll calculate the lot for you. Recommend to switch to Auto Lot.
- Take Profit: Take profit amount in pips. Recommend to leave this as default (30 pips). If you wanted safer & quicker exit, use lower pips like 5pips / 10pips
- Trading Mode: Stable Mode = Lesser trades open, takes longer time before a trade close in profit. Turbo Mode = More trades open, quicker trade closes but also higher risks. Recommend to use “Stable Mode”.
- Martingale Mode: Default is set to “true”. Please decide whether to use martingale or not depending on your balance available.
- Trade Open Speed: Slow – Accurate = Lesser but more accurate trades. (Recommended) Moderate – Less Accurate = Moderate trade opens, quite accurate. Fast – Least Accurate = Open trades fast, but very high risks!
- Risk Mode: 3 Main mode. Please choose the one that suits you. We recommend to leave this to “No Risk Management” if you have enough balance.
- 1 st Mode: When lost reaches %, clear all trades, restart EA. This mode apply to ALL CURRENCY PAIRS. When your account balance drops to %, it will clear ALL OPEN TRADES that you have.
- 2 nd Mode: When currencies reaches addon orders, clear all that currency. This mode apply to SPECIFIC CURRENCY PAIRS only. Example: You have 3 currency pairs open right now, EURUSD, AUDCAD, EURJPY. My setting is “When currencies reaches 5 addon orders, clear all that currency”. AUDCAD and EURJPY is at 2 addon orders, EURUSD is at 4 addon orders. The moment EURUSD reaches 5 addon orders, ONLY EURUSD trades will be closed, while AUDCAD and EURJPY will remain OPEN.
- 3 rd Mode: When currencies reaches addon orders, stop adding orders. This mode will apply to SPECIFIC CURRENCY PAIRS only. Example: You have 3 currency pairs open right now, EURUSD, AUDCAD, EURJPY. My setting is “When currencies reaches 5 addon orders, stop adding orders”. AUDCAD and EURJPY is at 2 addon orders, EURUSD is at 5 addon orders. The moment EURUSD reaches 5 addon orders, it WILL NOT open any more orders. It will wait for the market to recover and close in profit.
- Restart EA after Stop Loss?: This is related to the previous setting. You can choose to continue trades immediately or wait for hours before starting to trade again.
- Maximum Active Currency Pairs: Number of different currency pairs you wanted to trade. Default = 28, you can set to different number according to your balance.
- Currency Pairs Setting: “All Currencies” must set to “Allow Trades” if you want to trade. Change any of the currency pairs to “Close all trades immediately, stop trading” if you want to disable that currency pair. “Stop after profit locked” is useful when you have that particular pairs trades open. Example: My EURUSD is open now, but I wish to close it after it makes profit. I edit the EA setting, change EURUSD to “Stop after profit locked”, so it won’t open trades anymore after it’s closed.