*Sync turned ON or OFF by default.
*Button location. Choose a nook of the chart to point out buttons.
- Multi-chart button
*Opens 4 time frames, D1,H1,M15, and M5 and use the house windows with the MT4 terminal.
*Maximizes this chart and closes different time-frames with the identical image.
- Sync button
*permits/disables sync with the chart in focus
- Unrar and Save the MCS folder and every one of its contents int the ../MQL4/Indicators folder.
- Allow DLL imports
- Save your current template below a special title than “default”. Must Do This!
- Load MCS (both “protected” or regular however not each!) onto your default chart and save the template as “default”.
- Buttons not displaying up / not shifting on chart / not working: You could have an EA or IND working that’s deleting the buttons. First step is to run MCS on a transparent chart (no different IND working) to ascertain if the difficulty persists. There are someday bizarre points attributable to templates when saving/loading the template as a result of when the template saves it copies the chart objects to recreate them on the following load. This creates points for buttons since you can not create a button twice in this system. As how to repair this example you’ve got to to load the unique default template that you simply simply saved below a special title… or delete the “default” template. Drop MCS again thereon , and as soon as another time put it aside as default.
- Edited the trail to the BMP button so they’re not pulled from Images. There is no such thing as a want to maneuver the picture information. MAKE SURE to repeat the entire folder to Indicators.
- Added “protected” buttons that do not depend on MT4’s finicky conduct dealing with bmp photographs with buttons. Each choices can be found for testing… I have never personally skilled points with the bmp-buttons so I am hoping to discover a repair as a result of they give the impression of being so a lot better.
- Connected information up to date to 1.25