Here’s a fresh software I’ve developed these last few months. The FFx Universal Strength Meter. Nothing new in its trying as an alternative of limiting the facility calculation to cost sort of a lot of the meters out there; the FFx USM Indicator offers the customers the choice of the facility mode among 18 completely different customary indicators and, naturally, the price.
Strength modes sink menu: worth, Shifting, MACD, Stochastic, RSI, Momentum, CCI, ADX, PSAR, AC, AO, Bulls, Bears, Ichimoku, Power Index, OsMA After all, every indicator has its personal standard inputs to be set.
Universal Strength Meter isn’t a standalone trading indicator. This indicator can be handy for your trading as your additional mt4 chart analysis to filter your trading choices further. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
FFx Universal Strength Meter Input Parameters
- Strength Mode: force calculation mode… (Price, Moving Average, MACD, Stochastic, RSI, WPR, Momentum, CCI, ADX, PSAR, DeMarker, AC, AO, Bulls, Bears, Ichimoku, Force Index, OsMA, RVI). Of course, each indicator has its standard input parameters, which you can also change.
- Strength Period: the number of candles to calculate. You can set any value starting from 1…
- Strength Timeframes: When calculating strength timeframe to analyze.
- Symbol prefix/suffix: If your broker’s symbols look like xxxEURUSDyyy, just add xxx as the prefix and yyy as the suffix.
- Horizontal / Vertical Shift: Horizontal / vertical shift of the panel on the chart.
- All other settings are the parameters of standard indicators that match those provided by the MT4 platform.
Additionally, the facility interval may be a person enter. Typically the facility is based on the 24 H1 candles (24 hours) With the FFx USM; you’ll be ready to outline any interval for any time frame. For instance, you’ll set the dashboard for the ultimate 10 candles for M15 Full flexibility!