For those of you who have been trading for a while, you may very well have tested a variety of methods in order to catch tops and bottoms.Reversal Diamond
Often these systems will advise you to follow a particular candlestick pattern supported pure price action, or a bit of technical analysis, like using Support and Resistance, or Fibonacci retracements.
However, with the addition of too many tools, sometimes traders find yourself with rather cluttered charts which may make things confusing.
Essentially, the aim of our software isn’t necessarily to exchange what a trader currently uses, but rather to present to the trader, The Reversal Diamond Indicator which offers buy and sell dots on their currency chart, without the need to overcomplicate by having lots of different tools and indicators on so many charts.
Why is this important for you?
- In reality, there is no doubt there’s great benefit in classic reversal methods and techniques whether it’s the harmonics, (Gartley / butterfly), or other wave theories like Elliot, Wolf and Hurst Cycles, or Andrew’s Pitchfork, or line bounces, using support and resistance, double tops & bottoms, plus Fibonacci retracements/projections, to not mention using overbought/oversold Stochastic, CCI, RSI, and many many more indicators! As you’ll imagine, things can get rather complicated.
- Often a lot of discretion is involved, whatever type of trading you’re involved in, e.g.
- short term scalping or day trading, or longer-term swing trading and position trading. Remember, the majority of trading methods out there exist to assist in such an endeavor, for example, divergences, harmonics pattern recognitions, volume spread analysis, the good old moving average, MACD, etc…
- The truth is, many of these have time tested concepts, hence it would be a folly to totally ignore them.
- In fact, an amalgamation of techniques is essentially what determines whether one has the threshold of confidence to enter a trade in the opposite direction, and it this that we had in mind when developing the Reversal Diamond Indicator, i.e. amalgamating a number of reversal patterns into a complete custom package, with the aim of assisting traders in detecting reversals, pullbacks and retracements.
- The main job of the Reversal Diamond is to assist currency traders to hunt down useful trend reversals and retraces, either before they occur or simply as they start with +92% accuracy.
- This is where the MT4 Reversal Diamond indicator will are available handy by its trading signals, Reversal Diamond are often the sole indicator you will need briefly term scalping or day trading and long-run swing trading.
Features of Reversal Diamond indicator v2.0
- The indicator is available on MetaTrader 4
- The indicator does not repaint.
- The indicator does not recalculate.
- The indicator works on any time frame but recommended is H4 and in any other time frame, the trend must be in a volatile sideways trend only.
- The indicator works on any pairs, stock, and commodity.
- It gives signals immediately when the candle is close.
How does it work?
- Reversal Diamond will generate trading signals based to try to predict the candle in which the trend will reverse.
- The UP and DOWN dot signals will notify you of each new trading setup as defined in the indicator’s settings.
- Reversal Diamond signals can be delivered as a small pop up window with a sound alert, email message, or a push notification sent to your mobile devices such as phone or tablet.
- The pop-up alerts will notify you of each Reversal Diamond signal – conditions defined by the Reversal Diamond indicator and/or the user.
- You will no longer need to stay glued to your monitor screen for hours waiting for a favorable setup.
How alerts come to you?
- Signals can be sent directly to your mobile and email.
- Push notifications to mobile in addition to dot signals on the chart and pop-ups in MetaTrader our custom MT4 / MT4 Reversal Diamond indicator will also send email alerts and push notifications to your mobile.
- The email alerts, as well as other notifications, can be switched ON or OFF in the indicator settings.
- The trading signals can also be delivered to your mobile via a push notification.
- In order for this to work, you will need to install the Meta Trader 4 App on your mobile.
- Push notifications are sent almost instantaneously and because of that, they are much faster than email.
- In order to receive the trading signals to your email address or your phone, your MetaTrader 4 needs to be configured with your server details, email account, phone number, and it needs to be running.
Download Indicator Here
Indicator Doesn’t Work AnyMore
You Can Try This Indicator Its Very Similar To This(Almost The Same)