Tesla Power Trends Indicator is an indicator system that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. It usually being sold for 550$ a Life Time. It comes with an ON-SCREEN dashboard that tells you Buy/Sell, trend, spread, and other various information.
The Tesla Power Trends is a very easy and intuitive visual indicator that works with the most probable combinations to predict where the trend is going. It is based on the current feed and updated with each coming tick. This is a great tool for all investors.
This indicator is very accurate in very strong trends moments, not good for trending pairs or markets, also not suitable to use when high-impact news is on the move.
Tesla Power Trends Indicator system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set the Tesla Power Trends System to send you a signal alert via Mobile Notification, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.
Tesla Power Trends free forex Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 15 minutes through to the 1-hour charts.
What you see in the Screen (Important)
- Pair Symbol and Arrow (An arrow from the right side shows the main trend. That means that the present trend is very steady and strong to that direction).
- EURUSD <– (Red going down, D1 and W1 candle going down)
- EURUSD —> (Green going up, D1 and W1 candle going up)
- EURUSD /\/\/( Gray D1 and W1 ranging means not a steady trend)
- The Tesla percent (%): (more than 0%, trends up, green) (Less than 0% and negatives values, trends down, red)Calculated with a strong formula according to a combination of price action and present trends direction. (From 50% trend bias seems to be very strong, from 90% trend bias is a bit late). Whatever your trading style, you always need to know if you trade in the right direction.The Tesla percent is an average combination of values extracted between Tesla H4 and M5 Time frames which gives the most precise setup entry to new orders.
- Tesla Periods percentage: (more than 0%, trends up, green) (Less than 0% and negatives values, trends down, red)
- Tesla Mn1, W1, D1 %: Show you the Tesla Power trend in those TFs. Long periods (Specially for Position trading style)
- Tesla H4, H1, M30 %: Show you the Tesla Power trend in those TFs. Medium periods.
- Tesla M15, M5, M1 %: Show you the Tesla Power trend in those TFs. Short periods.
- Entry Setup: The information behind the Power Trends (“NO TRADE”, “Buy”, “Sell”) tells you a good moment to setup and entry.
- Spread: Spread value of the pair or financial instrument: Gray color means that the spread is higher than the minimum spread value you assigned in indicator parameter, orange color means lower value.
- Volume Status: The info in D1, H1, 60, 30, 15, 5, 1 shows the current candle volume status.If a “white” value appears, volume of the current candle is lower than the average one. “Blue” means the volume of the current candle is higher than the average one or the last 120 candles back.
- Candle Direction: The info in W1, D1, H1, 60, 30, 15, 5, 1 shows the candle direction from its opening time (Green is going up, Red is going down).
- Alerts and Messages: The icons of Bell, Letter and Phone indicate if you set the indicator values to True or False to have alarms, E-mail messages and notification (gray – not activated, orange – activated).
- Tesla Power % minimum: 50. Default 50%, from 0 to 49% – trends are still not strong to a direction. 50 to 75% – good moment to setup orders, more than 75% – trend has rolled a lot.
- Alerts only Spread less than: 15. Default 15. Only alerts pairs with spread less than this value.
- Enable messages. Alert popup, E-mail and/or mobile notifications.