TORNADO NON Repainting Indicator is an indicator system that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. It usually being sold for 27$ a Life Time. It comes with an ON-SCREEN dashboard that tells you a lot of other various information and It gives you Take profit and Stop loss Levels on the chart.
NON Repainting Indicator will make your analysis much more precise and your trades more accurate. Thanks to the smart trend analysis calculation mechanism, you will recognize the trending market and you will be able to open transactions in line with the big traders.
This indicator is very accurate in very strong trend moments and dose not suitable to use when high-impact news is on the move.
NON Repainting Indicators system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set this NON-Repainting Indicator System to send you a signal alert via Mobile Notification, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.
TORNADO NON-Repainting Indicators can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1 minutes through to the 4-hour charts.
How to Use (Strategy)
It comes with 2 templates for 2 different trading modes
Tornadol (Dynamic Mode)
It’s characterized by dynamic signals as well as the largest potential profit with increased risk. If you are familiar with catching the quick market movements, you should choose this trading mode.
Tornado2 (Normal Mode)
Provides universal mode, with balanced signals with limited risk. This mode is recommended for beginners as well as experienced traders.
- Signals are very easy to read. When a new signal is printed, you will receive an alert.
- Every Signal provides exact take profit and stop-loss levels.
- When you open a new trade. Please make sure to set take profit and stop-loss levels.
A handful of advice for NON-Repainting Indicators
- Before trading, always make sure that the market does not expect
any important data. If something ‘big’ appears in the news calendar,
it’s better to wait for their announcement and later join the further
- Always try to trade on major sessions when the volatility is the greatest (the best sessions are usually: EU and US).
- You can pick any trading timeframe for trading, but the most
universal and common are typical DT TFs like MS or MlS. It’s a good
place to start trading with the software.
- Try the TORNADO NON Repainting Indicator on the demo account first. See how it works, and which trading mode fits your trading style best.
- Do not overtrade. Try to keep 1-2 trades open at the same time. (it’s easier to control the risk).
- MM is the key to any trading system. Try to put only 1-2% of your
account on any trade.