AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA is a fully automated forex robot usually being sold for 2999$. This is a bit old EA that trades on autopilot. This EA work is based on the breakdown of the most important support and resistance levels. The EA uses the adaptive trade management algorithm.
This robot is designed for beginners and expert traders. it comes with a lot of parameters to mess around. so it isn’t a plug-and-play robot you may need to tune it up.
AlgoTradeSoft Innovative robot contains the algorithm of statistics collection and slippage control with complete statistics output on the information panel, so you can control the quality of the broker execution. It can actually outsmart a market by placing BUY and SELL orders when the requirements are met.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how AlgoTradeSoft Innovative Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
- Minimum account Balance of 1000$ .
- Work best on EURUSD.(Work on any pair)
- Work best on M30 Timeframe.(Work on any Timeframe)
- To reach stable results, the AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA should work 24/7 on VPS. So we Recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Magic – trades ID;
- EA comment – a comment to trades.
- Lot type – money management type:
- Fixed Lot – fixed lot;
- Risk per trade – lot based on the StopLoss value:
- 0.5% – conservative;
- 1.0% – standard (recommended);
- 1.5% – aggressive (leverage not less than 1: 200);
- 2 +% – super aggressive (leverage not less than1: 200).
- Margin percent use – lot based on margin value;
- Fixed lot size ;
- Risk% – the percent of risk to calculate the lot for Risk per trade and Margin percent use ;
- Max lot – maximum lot size (0 – off);
- Personal balance% – EA’s proper balance,% of the total account balance (0 – disabled). For correct operation, all of the trades including the first account deposit must be available in the history. It is used in portfolio trading using several Expert Advisors;
- Initial StopLoss – initial StopLoss;
- TakeProfit – TakeProfit;
- BreakEven After – profit value to move StopLoss to BreakEven To ;
- BreakEven To – profit protected by breakeven.
- Trailing stop – trailing stop value:
- -1 – off;
- 0 – TrailingStop = StopLoss;
- > 0 – rse the specified value;
- Trailing step – trailing step;
- Risk protection on slippages – risk protection in case of slippage;
- Adapt Trailing to slippages – trailing adjustment algorithm during slippage;
- Trailing Mode – trailing stop mode:
- Adaptive by Time – time adaptive (recommended);
- Adaptive by Volatility – volatility adaptive;
- Adaptive by Volume – volume adaptive.
- Time Scale – time interval for price analysis (used for Adaptive by Time);
- Volatility Scale – volatility range for price analysis (used for Adaptive by Volatility);
- Volume Scale – adapted volatility range for volume analysis (used for Adaptive by Volume);
- Change correction coefficient – trailing sensitivity factor.
Operation hours (GMT)
- EveryDay Start Hour ;
- EveryDay Start Minute ;
- EveryDay End Hour ;
- EveryDay End Minute .
- FridayStopTime – HH: MM. Leave it blank to disable;
- GMT mode – GMT offset of the broker server time;
- Auto GMT (not for tester!) – automatic GMT adjustment (recommended);
- Manual GMT – manual GMT correction, used for backtests.
- Max average spread – 0 – off;
- Fast BackTest – faster testing with a fixed spread, invalid for real trading;
- Broker quotes shift – shift of broker’s quotes (not used by most of brokers).
There are a lot more input parameters on the AlgoTradeSoft Innovative free forex robot