CrazyCTrader EA is a fully automated forex robot usually being sold for 54$. Thanks to combining four trade algorithms (Pyramiding, Averaging, Scalping and Hedging) and two-pair CONSTANT high frequency scalping, depending on EA settings, it can increase your deposit from 100%/month to a dazzling 400%/day! Of course, 400% per day uses maximum deposit load and is very risky. So it should be used only for small deposits, and for bigger ones settings should be more conservative.
This EA scalps DIVERGENCE and always trades in one direction on both EURUSD and USDFCHF – negatively correlated pairs, either buy or sell according to pair divergence (difference), calculated from some bars ago (ZeroCrossBarNumber parameter) . So there’s some kind of protective hedging. When divergence is greater than DeltaMinToOpen and less than DeltaMaxToOpen it waits untill current price to last bar price ratio is greater than ConfirmReversalRatio parameter, to be sure that divergence is closing and only then CrazyCTrader EA opens its position. There’s a protecting logic – when the divergense starts to expand out of control, EA opens new HEDGING positions – against trend or trendwise.
CrazyCTrader EA was developed and tested for the Metatrader5 platform, and This is the Metrader4 version, this will not be testable in the MT4 tester as it does not support the multi-currency backtesting.
- Minimum balance of 1000$ stranded account(it could work with even lower deposite)
- Work on EURUSD and USDFCHF – highly correlated pairs (can be changed).
- Work best on 1H (Work on any time frame)
- To reach stable results, the EA should work 24/7. So we Recommend running this free forex EA 24/7 on a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Open all symbols in MarketWatch in the MT4 terminal of your broker.
- Attach CrazyCTrader EA to a EURUSD H1 chart
- If it still gives errors open the USDCHF chart(but don’t attach the EA to the USDCHF chart)
It looks cool and has great potential but it would be interesting to provide an explanation of all settings of this ea. I don’t know if there is a manual of this ea provided by the developer.
I have tested this robot on major negatively correlated pairs and my opinion is that it is not worth it. Too much risk for little reward. It quickly exhausts the margin of guarantee even after reducing the applied risk.
In your opinion, which is a suitable bot to scalp?
Can you crack adrenaline EA
Btw thanks for all your hard work guys