Good Morning Ultimate EA is an automated Day Trading EA Free to Download. The adviser is designed to use a day trading strategy and it has around 5%-10% Monthly account growth. It trades on a specific trading time which you can adjust in the settings.
It does not use dangerous trading methods like martingale, grid, etc and all transactions are always protected by Stop Loss and Take Profit. It only makes 1-2 transactions a week. Also Good Morning Ultimate EA doesn’t trade on Monday mornings and doesn’t carry over the position through the weekend.
Good Morning EA was backtested with many months of data and successfully passed multiple stress testing and passes every month with a very favorable profit/drawdown ratio. According to developers, it doesn’t require any parameters optimization since it comes out of the box optimized. But you can change input parameters and optimize them to your need.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar with and understand how this Good Morning Ultimate Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for Good Morning Ultimate EA
- Minimum account balance of 100$ for 0.01 Lot. (make sure to adjust the lot in the EA settings for your deposit, by default it is trading with a lot of 0.1, which corresponds to a deposit of $1000 for each currency pair, if your deposit is $100, you will set a lot of 0.01)
- Work only on USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, NZDJPY, AUDJPY. (Recommend running on all pairs at the same time for best result)
- Work only on M5 TimeFrames. (Work on any time frame)
- For best performance, this Good Morning Ultimate EA should be online 24 hours and should run on a low latency VPS. Recommend using a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also Highly Recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
Good Morning EA Input Parameters
- Lot for Long – Lot amount for long
- Lot for short – Lot amount for short
- Maximum number of positions – This is the maximum number of positions.
- Settlement time – Japan time – This is the time for forced settlement. Please enter a number (5 to 23) between 5:00 and 23:00 in Japan time.
- Maximum spread (PIPS) – This is the maximum spread value setting.
- Maximum slippage – This is the maximum slippage value setting.
- GMT setting – This is the GMT setting. Enter the wintertime GMT number of the user.
- Daylight saving time – Setting for daylight saving time. ( 1: American style 2: British style 0: None ) Enter the daylight saving time system of the user in numerical value.
- End-of-year trading limit – This is a setting to prevent trading from the 4th week of December to the 1st week of January.
- USDJPY Comment – Position This is the comment display
- USDJPY Magic number – Magic number setting. Please enter a different value from other EAs.
- USDJPY Long TP (PIPS) – Takeprofit for long
- USDJPY Maximum width of SL for long (PIPS) – This is the maximum loss cut value for long. The loss cut value is calculated at the time of entry depending on the volatility, but you can specify the maximum value.
- USDJPY Short TP (PIPS) – Takeprofit for short
- USDJPY Maximum width of SL for short (PIPS)- loss value for short. The loss cut value is calculated at the time of entry depending on the volatility, but you can specify the maximum value.
Other pair settings…