LOTO EA is an automated Day trading USDJPY Forex Robot Free to Download. The adviser is designed to trade especially on USDJPY currency pair. This Free adviser is a Day trading robot. USDJPY EA trades over a period of time in Tokyo and London time. Time control is the core logic
It is a same-day close EA, So it doesn’t keep trade open for more than 24 hours. The input for each time period can be enabled or disabled using a parameter. Every simple transaction is protected by SL and has a TP.
It does not use dangerous trading methods such as Martingale, hedging, or network. It makes about 1 to 7 trades per week, and it also can go days without trading. Also, This EA doesn’t open more than one trade in the market at a time.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar with and understand how this USDJPY Forex EA works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendation for USDJPY Forex Robot
- Minimum account balance of 100$ for 0.01 lot.
- Specially designed to work on USDJPY. (Work on any pair)
- Work best on H1 TimeFrames. (Work on any time frame)
- For best performance USDJPY Robot should be online 24 hours, All trading days, Recommend using a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Magic number – Set a different value from other EAs.
- Lot – At the time of simple interest operation. Default is not recommended.
- Allowable Spread – The unit is Pips.
- Allowable Slippage – The unit is Point (1Point=0.1Pips).
- Comment for notification – Comment to be inserted in the notification at the time of ordering.
- GMT/summer time – Please check the website of your broker.
- TakeProfit/StopLoss – Unit is Pips, Default is recommended value.
- Entry (Tokyo time/London time) –Time zone control switch.
If set to false, new orders will not be placed during that time period.
- Compound Interest Function/Risk % – Money Management Function. Set to true to enable.
Risk % is the ratio of the StopLoss setting loss to the surplus funds.
[Lot calculation example] Surplus funds of 1 million yen, SL150, risk of 10%, 0.66 lots