US500 Auto Trading Robot is a fully automated trading advisor that uses a proprietary trading strategy to trade the US500 Index also known as SPX 500 or S&P 500.
In fact, the SPX500 Index Auto-Trading is a long-term investment strategy, not an intraday one. Since indices are not highly volatile instruments, the number of trades isn’t very high – about one to two trades per day. At the same time, periods of stagnation are possible.
All trades have a fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss size, as well as a Trailing Stop to safeguard profits.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how this SPX 500 Index Auto Trading robot works, then only use it in a real account.
- Minimum balance of 1000$ stranded account.
- Work best on US500 Index also known as SPX500 or S&P500 (Work on any pair).
- Work best on M15 (Work on any time frame).
- To reach stable results, the US500 Auto Trading Robot should work 24/7 on VPS. So we Recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
Today over 60% of trading activities are done with different assets such as stocks, index futures, commodities are automated, instead of relying on human traders.
What are the reasons why traders pay attention to S&P 500?
Stock market index S&P 500, also known as Standard & Poor‘s 500, measures the performance of the top 500 companies in the U.S.
The S&P 500 is widely regarded as the best single gauge of large-cap U.S. equities. According to our Annual Survey of Assets, an estimated USD 13.5 trillion is indexed or benchmarked to the index. So i’s a great opportunity to catch money from this market.
Auto Trading Robot Download HERE
- Read More Midaz Deo EA – [Cost $1500] – For FREE
Thanks Admin will test it
See if you can remove the restriction on this EA
I put this EA for a week. But no open trade. Anyone face the same?
Forexchu your firewall might be interfering disconnect it.
hello can i buy soure expert US500 ?