POLYGON FOREX SCALPER Indicator is a Non-Repaint trading algorithm designed to detect high-value trade volatility and issues buy and sell trade recommendations for maximum profits
The POLYGON FOREX SCALPER System has been impeccably programmed. It catches very fast and profitable price movements and gives you easy BUY/ SELL signals. Every trading signal is very carefully verified by the system to produce only the highest probability trades.
POLYGON FOREX SCALPER system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set the POLYGON FOREX SCALPER Indicator to send you a signal alert via email, Mobile Notification, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.
POLYGON FOREX SCALPER Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1 minute through to the 1-month charts.
How To Use
The Polygon Forex Scalper entry, stop loss and take profit rules are very easy to understand, even for absolute beginners.
- A buy signal occurs when the background is colored blue and a blue arrow appears on the chart.
- A sell signal occurs when the background is colored red and a red arrow appears on the chart.
Market status is based on the most current colored background.
- Buy trades only when the background is colored blue.
- Sell trades only when the background is colored red.
BUY Trade Rules
- Background must be colored BLUE.
- The BLUE arrow appears on the chart.
- Go Long.
- Place your stop loss below the previous swing low.
- Take profit at risk-reward ratio 1:3 or better (for example, risking 15 pips to make 45 pips).
- We ignore any RED arrows when the background is colored BLUE!
SELL Trade Rules
- Background must be colored RED.
- The RED arrow appears on the chart.
- Go Short.
- Place your stop loss above the previous swing high.
- Take profit at risk-reward ratio 1:3 or better (for example, risking 20 pips to make 60 pips).
- We ignore any BLUE arrows when the background is colored RED!