RP Trading System is a Trend Finder Indicator that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. This setup will suit Swing Traders. This indicator is created for the MT4 platform only. It works excellently on H4 and Daily timeframes. But you can use it on even any timeframe.
This system is based on FXI with other indicators in order for this method to be effective. This method uses a 4-hour or daily timeframe and works best in all currency pairs.
Trend Finder Indicator System Includes:
- FXI Trend Finder
- Market Strength
- Market Direction
This MT4 Trend Finder can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set this FXI Trend Finder Indicator to send you a signal alert. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day, waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts simultaneously.
Trend Finder Trading System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as commodities, Cryptos, Binary Options, Stock markets, Indices, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 5-minutes through to the Daily charts. Works best in 4-hour or daily timeframes.
RP Trading System rules
Buy or Call
Open a LONG position when all these conditions are satisfied
- Green Up Arrow in the main chart.
- The Market Strength Indicator is BLUE.
- Market Direction shows both BLUE UP arrows.
Sell or Put
Open a SHORT position when all these conditions are satisfied
- Red Down Arrow in the main chart.
- The market Strength Indicator is RED.
- Market Direction shows both RED DOWN arrows.
The stop loss value will be derived from the ATR(21) indicator.
- Stop loss = 0.85 x ATR
- Use take profit level equals or 2 times of stop-loss level. (around 2:1 Take Profit to stop-loss ratio)
- Exit when there are MStrength or MDirection indicators showing a reversal signal.