Pac Man EA is a FREE MT4 EA with a live track record, many years of stable trading, and a low drawdown. MT4 EA Download is the advanced grid system which already worked on real accounts for years. Instead of fitting the system to reflect historical data (like most people do), it was designed to exploit existing market inefficiencies. Therefore it is not a simple “hit and miss” system that only survives by using a grid. Instead, it uses actual market mechanics to its advantage to make a profit.
Because of this method, this EA has a very high ROI(Return on investment) with relatively good stability. According to the developers, this automated trading system can perform miracles. Many Traders scare away from Martingale, as this principle is perceived as the basis of the trading system. But from our testing, this Pac Man EA works well with good safe stability.
This EA One Chart Setup allows you to trade on multiple pairs just by attaching it to a single chart. On Default, it trades on AUDNZD, AUDCAD, and NZDCAD pairs which you can change using input parameters.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how this FREE MT4 Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for this FREE MT4 EA
- Minimum Account balance of 300$ in 1:500 leverage or 1000$ in 1:100 Leverage.
- Work Best on AUDCAD, AUDNZD, and NZDCAD (Work on any currency pair)
- Work Only on M15.
- The strategy With this EA is to profit fast and then withdraw fast. Withdraw the deposit after doubling the deposit. Or you can run it safe(relatively) with a significant deposit.
- This FREE MT4 EA should work on VPS continuously to reach stable results. So we recommend running this MT4 EA Download on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- The EA is NOT sensitive to spread and slippage. But We advise using a good ECN broker (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
MM & Risk settings
- Allow Opening a new Grid – on/off the opening of new grids. It does not affect the already open grids.
- Lot-sizing Method- select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take:
- Fixed Lots will use fixed lot size from the “Fixed lot” parameter
- Dynamic Lots will use the ‘Dynamic Lot’ parameter
- Deposit load will calculate lots based on deposit load%,
- The other four predefined presets will calculate risk automatically for you.
- Fixed Lot- a fixed trading lot for the initial trade.
- Dynamic Lot (Balance/Equity based)- balance/equity to be used per 0.01 lot
- Deposit Load % – % of the deposit that will be totally used to open the initial trade
- Maximum Lot- max allowed trading lot
- Maximum Spread, in pips- maximal allowed the spread
- Maximum Slippage for a non-ECN acc, in pips – max allowed slippage
- Maximum Symbols at a time – max allowed number of symbols that can be opened at the same time
- Allow Hedging – allow opening multi-directional trades on the same symbol
- Allow Trading on Holidays – on/off Christmas/New Year trading filter
- Allow to Buy/Sell- on/off Buy/Sell trades
- Maximum Drawdown Percent- if the current floating drawdown exceeds the specified %, the EA will close open positions.
- Symbols- symbols separated by a comma (custom if empty)
- Bollinger Bands Period- period of BB used to calculate the upper/lower levels
- RSI Period- period of RSI used to filter out trades with small potential.
- Maximum RSI Value – value for the RSI filter
- TakeProfit for Initial Trade, in pips- take profit for the initial trade (if no grid trades opened)
- TakeProfit for Grid, in pips(weighted if zero) – take-profit for the grid. If zero, then TP is weighted, i.e., it is equal to TP of the initial order in money (not in pips!)
- StopLoss for Grid, in pips(1000 pips if zero) – stop-loss for the initial/grid trades
- Hide StopLoss – on/off stop-loss hiding
- Trade Distance – min. step in pips between grid(averaging) trades
- Smart Distance – auto adjusts the trade distance depending on market volatility
- 2nd Trade Multiplier- multiplier for the 2nd trade
- 3rd-5th Trade Multiplier- multiplier for the 3rd-5th trades
- 6th- Trade Multiplier- multiplier for the 6th-…. trades
- Maximum Trades- max number of grid(averaging) trades
- Trade Comment- comment for orders
- UID (0…9)- unique EA instance number. Usually no need to change it
- ShowPanel – on/off Info-panel
MT4 EA Download HERE
- Read More ISHA Indicator V10 For FREE Download
Do not trade only AUDNZD
Enter AUDNZD, AUDCAD, NZDCAD in Symbols separated.
WHAT IS THE CORECT SETTING THANKS
Classic Martingale EA. Probably needs significantly more capital as indicated.