MoneTree EA is an Expert Advisor designed to help traders automate their forex trading. This EA utilizes multiple trading strategies, including hedging-martingale and high-frequency trading (HFT) averaging strategies. These strategies aim to maximize profits and minimize risks by taking advantage of market volatility and quickly opening and closing positions.
The EA comes in 2 files, the Monetree_BUY and Monetree_SELL. So you will be opening two charts of EURUSD, one for BUY EA and the other for SELL.
The timeframe you attach the EA determines the risk exposure.
- The Lower the timeframe, the higher the risk exposure.
- The higher the timeframe, the lower the risk exposure.
So the higher the risk exposure, the higher the profit, and the lower the risk exposure, the lower the profit. The best option is low-risk exposure.
The gradual growth of the account keeps you safe and saves you from scaring
MoneTree EA trade using a combination of martingale and hedging methods. Because of this method, this EA has a high ROI(Return on investment) with relatively good stability. But it can get a bit risky sometimes. How Much Profit you can make monthly depends on your lot size and risk value.
it appears that MoneTree EA requires two instances of the EA running simultaneously in two separate charts for its hedging strategy to work effectively. Simply running one instance of the EA in a single chart may not result in successful hedging and could potentially lead to significant losses that could wipe out your account.
The reason for this is likely because the hedging strategy utilized by the EA involves opening two or more positions in opposite directions. By running two instances of the MoneTree EA simultaneously in two separate charts, the EA is able to open opposing positions in each chart, creating a hedge that can help to mitigate risk.
If you were to run only one instance of the EA, it would not be able to open opposing positions in separate charts, and as a result, the hedging strategy would not be effective, potentially leading to significant losses.
This is an entirely free EA without any restrictions made by the Monetree. In my opinion, this is one of the best EA from this developer. So show some love for Monetree Youtube channel. (His MQL5 Page)
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please Make yourself familiar with and understand how this MoneTree Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for MoneTree EA
- Minimum Account Balance of 100$ cent accounts to run this EA safely.
- Open XAUUSD chat. Open the timeframe suitable for your account size as stated ahead. Attach the “Monetree_BUY” to the chart.
- Open another XAUUSD chat. Open the same timeframe for your account size. Attach the “Monetree_SELL” to the chart.
- Recommended timeframe by the developer is M1, but I recommend H1. (Work on any TimeFrame)
- To effectively use this EA’s hedging strategy, you must run two instances of the EA simultaneously in two separate charts. Running only one instance in a single chart may result in unsuccessful hedging and significant losses, as the strategy involves opening opposing positions in different charts.
- Because of this backtesting this EA won’t be accurate.
- To reach stable results, This MoneTree EA should work on VPS without any interruption 24/7. So we recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread account is also Recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
Consider Supporting the Developer by using his Broker IB