Hunter Forex Scalping Bot is a fully automated trading expert advisor robot that has been designed explicitly for scalping during a period of weak market volatility. This EA uses an advanced algorithm to find bespoke entry points and several additional filters for entering and exiting the market with ease.
- Does not use martingale or averaging.
- All orders are equipped with StopLoss and TakeProfit.
- Flexible risk management system.
Hunter Forex Scalping robot is an all-in-one Robot that claims to take advantage of low market volatility periods. This forex robot developer is Feng Zhu, a trader located in China that works at “Chengdu.” There are no significant details about their trading strategy. On their sales page, Feng says that Hunter Scalping robot uses an advanced algorithm to find the perfect entry points, as well as several additional filters for entering and exiting the market
- Minimum account balance of 100$.
- Work Best On EURUSD, EURAUD, EURCHF, USDCHF. (Work on any pair)
- Work best on 15M Time Frames.
- It is not recommended using a value of MaxRisk greater than 5%. Please note that after hitting stop loss two times in a row at a risk of 10%, you will lose 10% of the deposit.
- VPS with the minimum latency to the broker’s server is Highly Recommended for trading. (We recommend FXVM.net VPS)
- Low Spread ECN account is also Highly recommended for Hunter Forex Scalping Bot. (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- MaxSpread – if the spread is bigger than the value specified here, Hunter Scalper won’t trade
- MaxSlippage – Set here what maximum slippage you can take on your account
- HourStart – Start Trading time
- HourEnd – Start Trading time
- Lots – Lot Size
- UseRisk – Automated lot calculation
- MaxRisk – Max Risk as a percentage of Equity, the greater this percentage is, the greater the lot size. Only work if UseRisk is True.
- StopLoss – Stop Loss in points, default is 30 but often closes earlier in response to the sign.
- TakeProfit – Take Profit in points, default 10
VPS with the minimum latency to the broker’s server is Highly Recommended for trading. (We recommend FXVM.net VPS)