Gold Trading EA is an automated Forex Gold EA designed specially designed to trade only on XAUUSD(GOLD) pair, so it is not recommended to use it elsewhere. Trading on Gold Market is more Profitable than other pairs and riskier as well, So having the right tool in your hand to help you is a big part of the gold trading process.
It is a risk scalper that actively uses martingale and dynamic grids, allowing you to exit withdrawals faster and reduce the number of trades. As each cycle is independent, it is possible to have several simultaneously. You can therefore define a maximum number of simultaneous cycles.
What is a cycle? A cycle is a strategy with a signal, an entry, and an exit.
Each cycle is independent. It has multiple orders, has its own signal, breakeven, and take profit >= [MinProfit].
For small traders, it is possible to define a number of active cycles depending on their current balance.
But be careful. For a 0.01 initial lot, one cycle SL is equivalent to 100$. If you start with 100$, you might lose everything.
This best gold trading robot has been running on MQL5 live signal for over two months with a favorable profit/drawdown ratio. According to developers, it doesn’t require any parameter optimization since it comes out of the box optimized for gold pair. But you can change input parameters and optimize them to your need.
It is equipped with a news filter to avoid uncontrolled slippage when high-impact news occurs, such as NFE/NFP or FOMC.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please make yourself familiar with and understand how this Gold Trading Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for Gold Trading EA
- Minimum account balance of 1000$ or equivalent cent account.
- Work best on XAUUSD(GOLD), EURUSD.(work on any pair)
- The timeframe has no real impact on live trading, but in order to have better test quality, the recommended timeframe is M1.
- The developer does not recommend Gold Rush for beginners. Be sure to understand how MT4 and this EA work before going live.
- News Filter doesn’t work on backtesting. This will cause backtesting results to be inaccurate because News Filter will help EA remove bad trades to limit Drawdown.
- Recommend running this Gold Trading EA 24/5 on a VPS. (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
Open Tools –> Options –> Expert Advisors. Check the option “Allow WebRequests for listed URL” Add the following: “https://nfs.faireconomy.media/” and press “OK.” The Forex Gold EA takes news from the specified website.
- initial Lot: Set the initial lot for a cycle.
- Max Trades (Cycle) [0 = Off]: Limit the number of trades open. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
- Min Profit [0 = Off]: Profit, minimum breakeven. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
- Distance: Distance to the next opened order.
- Pip Steps: Distance to the next opened order.
- Lot Exponent: The lot number of the next order is exponential.
- Magic Number: Identification number.
- Comments: Trade name Forex Gold EA.
- Max Spread [0 = Off]: Set the maximum spread allowed to open a cycle. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
- Break Time (Minutes) [0 = Off]: Rest period after the end of the cycle. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
- Use AutoLot: True is used, False is not.
- Balance Per Initial Lot [0 = Off]: Defines the initial lot of a cycle based on the balance. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
|Initial Lot||Balance Per|
|Current Balance||Current Initial Lot|
- Balance Per Cycle [0 = Off]: Set the maximum active cycle based on the balance. Set to 0 to disable this feature. Set to 0 to disable this feature in the best gold trading robot.
|Balance Per Cycle||Current Balance||Current Active Strategy|
- Maximum Lot [0 = Off]: Defines the maximum initial lot of a cycle. Set to 0 to disable this feature.
News Filter Settings
- News Filter: True is used, False is not.
- Filter News By Currencies: Like its meaning, “Filter News By Currencies”.
- Defined Currencies: Like its meaning, “Defined Currencies”.
- Filter By Volatility: Like its meaning ” Filter By Volatility”.
- Update Interval: Time to update news.
- (Hours)Stop Trading Before And After The News: You got it right.
- Server Time Offset: Time zone is set by your broker.
- Allow Panel At Chart Right: Location shows news on the chart.
- Use Time: True is used, False is not.
- Start Hour: Transaction start time of the Gold Trading EA.
- End Hour: Transaction end time.
- Monday Orders => Sunday Orders: Trading days of the week.
- Read More FTMO Passing EA For Free Download
Been testing this week on default and so far its with good results.
Broker is FXPIG. Lev is 1:400. Changed Trading on Fri and then added a max loss 20 percent. So far its 1.2 percent a day in profit. Had an issue with news filter. Gave an error message saying it was the wrong link today which cause the EA to stop working. Checked the link. Same as above in Recommendations. Wondering if this was a one time error or if this will be a continued problem.
I would demo this and give it a try.
Hi ! did it worked ?? i tried it on demo without vps and my overall profit was significant
Le cambiaste algo a la configuración por defecto o solamente asi como esta?
everything was default
Has anyone changed the strategy from “Buy & Sell rotating” or kept that as it is? I’ve pretty much got the default settings except it’s only trading 8am-8pm GMT. Just wondering if anyone’s tried “Candlestick Charts” or “Balance Hedging”?