Hidden Signals FX-Strategy is a trend-following strategy based on two filters and a trend arrow. The first filter and most important is the MACD OSMA. The second filter is based on the ATR TMA price action filter that can to recalculates. The entry arrow is a medium slow trend indicator that generates good signals; when it comes in late, the filters we propose manage to avoid many false entry signals, so this is a winning forex strategy designed for day trading but can be applied at all timeFrames.
- TimeFrame 5 min.
- MT4 Currency pairs: minors and Majors.
Trading rules for Hidden Signals Forex Trading Strategy
Long Signal entry
Buy arrow filtered by indicator MACD OSMA below the mt4 chart that crosses upward and the green line on the main chart.
Short Signal entry
Sell arrow filtered by indicator MACD OSMA below the chart that crosses downward and the red color line on the main chart.
Exit open position
- Place initial stop loss(SL) above/belove the previous swing high/low.
- The ATR TMA has the function of providing clear price targets.
- The minimum profit target for buying is the dot grey line.
- The minimum profit target for sell is the lower band of the ATR TMA.
- Alternatively, the profit is a ratio stop loss(SL) of 1: 1.3.
In conclusion, this is a clear, simple forex strategy, easy to execute that manages well to evade losses inside markets.
The advantage of this forex strategy is that it generates a very low drow down.
The disadvantage is that the forex ATR TMA recalculates the indicator color, but the signals are medium slow, coinciding with an established market trend.
In pictures, Hidden Signals Forex trading Strategy in action.