Price channel MACD RSI is a Forex Trading System that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. This set-up will suit Scaling and Intraday trading which is also good for Binary options High/Low. It uses Bollinger Bands, EMA, MACD, Price channel oscillator, and other strategies.
Price Channel with MACD RSI has been developed with an aim to guide the traders all the way from entry through the exit of each market entry. This system continuously monitors the price-action changes and market momentums in order to spot potential trade opportunities with a higher probability of success for its users.
It’s a versatile trend following the forex trading system which can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and fits with all sorts of timeframe charts.
For Scalping, it works great on M1 or M5 timeframes. But you can use it on any. If used for binary options, a 1-Minute chart is desirable for 4-6 minute expiration or a 5-Minute chart for 20-30 minute expiration.
MACD RSI indicator system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
MACD RSI indicator can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1-minutes through to the 1-Hour charts. It works best on M1 or M5 timeframes.
- Bollinger Bands – A very popular indicator among the traders for identifying overbought/oversold conditions of the market. Its upper band is considered the overbought area and the lower band is the oversold area of the market.
- 3 EMA – It is a 3-day period Exponential Moving Average used to identify the short-term market trends. Price holds above its position when the trend is bullish and moves below its level to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- MACD – An well-known momentum oscillator that works at its best to identify the market momentums. MACD value is positive when the momentum is bullish and turns negative in order to signal the bearish market momentum.
- MACD RSI Arrow – This indicator signals the trade entries with a collaboration of MACD and RSI. It plots an upward arrow below the price bar to signal the long entry when MACD turns positive and the RSI value indicates the oversold condition of the market. Contrarily, a downward arrow above the price bar is formed to signal the short entry when MACD turns negative and RSI signals the overbought condition of the market at the same time.
- Price Channel OSC – Price Channel Oscillator plots the crossover trend signal in order to filter the trade signals plotted by other indicators of the system. Its red slope moves above the blue one to represent the bullish crossover and the blue slope moves above the red one to indicate the bearish crossover of the market trend.
This Forex Trading System Trading rules
For scalping and intraday trading sessions time are London and New york. It works great on M5 timeframe. But you can use it on any. We also recommend keeping a look for support & resistance when entering trades.
Buy signal or Call
- Price approaches or crossed the lower Bollinger Bands
- A Bullish bar closes above the Yellow EMA
- MACD RSI Buy Arrow is plotted above the price bar pointing downwards
- The Price Channel has crossed upward the lower channel of the Price channel.
Sell signal or Put
- Price approaches or crossed the upper Bollinger Bands
- A Berish bar closes below the Yellow EMA
- MACD RSI Sell Arrow is plotted above the price bar pointing downwards
- The Price Channel has crossed downward the upper channel of the Price channel.
Exit at the opposite arrow, at the upper or lower bands, the middle band of the Bollinger Bands, or with a predetermined profit target that depends on the time frame. You can use any of these methods or all to exit from trades.
If the Price channel MACD RSI Indicator is used for Binary Options
- 1-Minute chart for 4-6 minute expiration(4 to 6 candles).
- 5-Minute chart for 20-30 minute expiration(4 to 6 candles).