How Forex Crystal Indicator Works
- The indicator searches and calculates various features and patterns in price dynamics. Finds overbought and oversold ranges. All calculations are based on the history of price movements over the past year.
- It analyzes candles determining the possibilities of warring strong – Bulls (buyers) and Bears (sellers). Thus, getting a percentage possibility of overbought or oversold
- If in the overbought zone the ratio of Bears and Bulls reaches the 2/1 mark (in percentage terms), then the Forex crystal indicator gives a sell signal. And exactly the opposite – If the ratio of Bulls and Bears in the oversold zone reaches 2/1 (in percentage terms), then the indicator gives a buy signal
How often does the indicator give signals
If you work on the smallest timeframe, and this on M1 means, of course, there will be many more signals than on the M5 timeframe. You can clearly see more about signal purity in the promo video to the indicator
Forex Crystal Indicator Trading rules
This system contained four sections.
- Trend overview.
- Round Numbers.
- BUY/SELL Signal.
- Info Dashboard.
It does not require any particular analysis: use arrows and bottom indicator as entry signals. The Black/Blue square signal, and the Black/Blue second indicator window signal. Please add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further.
Stop-loss should be placed in the technically best place
- On the last swing, high for Sell trades.
- On the last swing, low for Buy trades.
- Close to important support/resistance area.
- or exit on the opposite signal.
You can take profit from your order at the opposite signal or use the risk-to-reward ratios.
Pueden ponerse en contacto conmigo por correo electronico
This indicator is giving fake signals. I lost all my money. Its repaint
Does this indicator work for MT5