Smart Correlation Hedge EA is a fully automated Correlation Hedge EA MT4 FREE download. It works based on the Correlation trading method. The best thing about this free forex EA is that it’s designed to work under most market conditions since it uses the correlation method.
It hedges the orders of two highly correlated instruments, so no matter in which direction the market moves, the drawdown of one instrument will be covered by the profit of the other! NEW Smart Hedge Expert Advisor opens positions on the exchange rate deviation from the general trend and closes them when they return to the correct rate.
When correlated instruments deviate from their course, the EA bets on a return to the correct course. It trades simultaneously on drum instruments with high correlation. Transactions made on one instrument compensate for the drawdown of transactions on the other instrument. Thus, it can trade fairly large volumes with relatively low risk.
The MT4 terminal does not allow multi-currency testing in the strategy tester since this EA trades according to the hedging and Correlation strategy. It cannot do backtesting.
This Correlation EA is a Fully automatic free Forex robot, but you can manually interact with this EA by using its dashboard. Also, This EA won’t work on BACKTESTING.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar with and understand how the NEW Smart Hedge EA works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendation for Correlation Hedge EA MT4
- Minimum account balance of 100$ for one instance of the EA.
- Work Best on M5 and H1 Timeframe. (Work on any TimeFrame)
- Work Best on AUDCAD-NZDUSD, AUDNZD-NZDUSD, AUDUSD-AUDCAD, EURGBP-GBPCHF, EURJPY-CHFJPY, EURUSD-GBPUSD, EURUSD-USDCHF, GBPUSD-EURUSD, NZDUSD-AUDUSD, USDCAD-NZDUSD, USDCHF-EURUSD, USDJPY-CADJPY, GOLD-SILVER and comes with set files for these (attached the EA in the first pair).
- This EA should work on VPS without interruption to reach stable results. So we recommend running this Correlation Hedge EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also Highly recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Lot 1 /2 Symbol – If you specify the lot value in this line, the adviser will use it. If you leave 0, the Hedge EA MT4 will calculate the lot of the first position as a percentage of the Deposit.
- Lot 1/2 = Balance % – the value of the Deposit percentage
- Koeff Lot – Coefficient for increasing a lot of top-up positions
- Max Lot 1/2 – Maximum amount of position opened on 1/2 instrument.
- Level Virtual Orders – the distance to virtual pending orders is calculated in the number of spreads. If it costs three and the spread=8, the distance to the pending order will be 24 p.
- TIMEFRAMES = 5 – Timeframe for calculating instrument correlation and Delta of divergence.
The timeframe can be optimized if desired, but since many of them are on MT5, it takes a long time. It is enough to choose M5 or M15.
- Bars Correlation – number of bars for calculating correlation and Delta
- Delta open First – % of the max Delta at which the first positions are opened
- next Delta open– % of the opening Delta to open additional positions. Additional positions are opened as virtual pending orders.
- Filter spread –do not allow the filter to open if the Delta is less than the sum of the spreads of the two instruments multiplied by the number of NoOpenSpread.
- Filter GEP – a ban on the opening with a sharp increase in the Delta. If the Delta has increased by more than 2 times on one bar, then we forbid opening positions.
- Start Tral profit (USD, 0-auto) – closing occurs when all positions in the total amount reach the set value in the Deposit currency. I recommend leaving 0 for automatic profit calculation.
- close trall % – rollback of the profit trail (0-close immediately)
- dividing the closing profit – dividing the maximum profit. You can use this parameter to reduce the start time of the trawl. If you think the initial profit is still very far away and you want to reduce it, set the value to more than 1. If you take our example, we will start the trawl at 4.45 USD if you set the value here to 3, then the trawl will start at 3.15 USD
- Time Start (hour) – a time when the adviser starts working
- Time End (hour) – the time when the adviser finishes working.
The EA can open a new series of trades only if the current time is in the Time Start – Time End interval.
- Equity profit % – closing on equity growth in % (0-off). The Correlation EA closes all positions of the entire account (including even positions placed by hands and other expert advisors) at the moment when the equity exceeds the specified percentage.
Closing on equity can greatly affect testing results, but keep in mind that if you trade not on one pair but on many, then equity will close all open positions at once. In Other words, if you get two on one instrument and 20 on the second, and so on, then all will be closed at an increase of 2%. In real life, I recommend disabling equity closing and, if desired, closing everything yourself when you see that the profit is sufficient.
- Minimum profit – the minimum profit in the Deposit currency. The minimum profit is needed when closing on the reverse Delta. If you see that orders are closed at the reverse intersection with a minus due to slippage, then increase this parameter.
- MagicPlus – in the Hedge EA MT4, the magic is determined automatically by the pairs on which it trades. But if you need to trade on the same pairs with different settings (run two or more expert advisors for example, on the EURUSD-USDCHF pair), then set any number here, for example, 1000000, and then instead of the usual magic = 5821, the magic 1005821 will be set
- Minimum correlation for opening – the minimum correlation coefficient for opening. If the current coefficient is less than the specified one, it prohibits opening the first positions but does not prohibit topping up.
- WindSize – The size of the information window. If you see text overlaying on 4K monitors, set the parameter to 2 or more.
- fontsize – font Size in the information window.
I tested this EA today. You need to be careful about high drawdown and margin depletion when placing too many charts at the same time. If you do, remember to lower the size of the lots. Good luck!
audusd shifting from delta last night being super overlevereged was a fun
Do you have already explanation? How can i put the lot smaller (0.01)
Enter the lot amount in the settings: “Lot 1 Symbol” & “Lot 2 Symbol” or reduce the “Koeff Lot”.
Does it use Martingale as well?
the ea cant be bactest?
Why doesn’t it work on real account?
Me too. Not working in real account, but in demo is perfect
It work for real account, I do until now
this is a good EA, hedging can reduce lots amount of price hiking dangers, and it also use Martingale based on 2 hedged pairs. it is a really smart strategy. only thing I faced during this 1 month test is you need 500 usd at least for a group of pairs, I suggest using EU/GU set. since I just experienced a hike of GBPUsd drop and martingale come to help. now safe and gained.
Thank you Admin, for your kindness.
How is it going now and can you shoe us your results
i think 200$ for AU/ACAD is enough