Advisor ShustRobot EA ver.2.2 may be a unique algorithm that uses three strategies to open positions for profit, also as a way of averaging to catch up on losing trades. The algorithm of opening trades is made in order that trades can’t be opened in one direction for all three strategies for one trading instrument (currency pair), which in turn retains a higher level of margin support and makes a profit with the resulting drawdowns. The EA is multi-currency and can work on several currency pairs and different settings.
Attention! Advisor “ShustRobot EA ver.2.2” uses a martingale strategy. The market is so arranged that sooner or later, a loss may occur, however, with the periodic withdrawal of investments, you will always earn. After the withdrawal of the initial deposit, the dangerous martingale strategy immediately becomes break-even and highly profitable.
There Are 2 options for EA settings:
- standard-settings for relatively conservative trading with a profit of 20-40% per month.
- Works on 7 currency pairs.
- The recommended timeframe is M30, H1.
- Currency pairs: EURUSD; EURJPY; GBPUSD; USDJPY; AUDUSD; NZDUSD; USDCAD
- Shustrobot-settings for aggressive trading and increased risk with a profit of more than 50% per month.
- It works on 5 currency pairs and exclusively on the M1 timeframe.
- Currency pairs: EURUSD; EURJPY; GBPUSD; NZDUSD; USDCAD