GT SCALPER Indicator is a NON-Repaint indicator system that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. It usually being sold for 29$ a Life Time. It comes with an ON-SCREEN dashboard with useful information like ATR, daily high-low, spread, and Trend.
GT SCALPER is a unique combination of the latest and most advanced technologies with the simplicity of use. It will make your analysis much more precise and your trades more accurate.
Thanks to the smart trend analysis calculation mechanism, you will recognize the trending market and you will be able to open transactions in line with the big traders. It will also tell you when to take a break from trading (flat market) on particular instruments.
SCALPER Indicator system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set the GT SCALPER System to send you a signal alert via Mobile Notification, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.
GT SCALPER Indicator can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 15 minutes through to the 1-hour charts.
3 different templates provided by the GT SCALPER Forex Indicator system are for different risk levels. Refer to the Manual to find out how this indicator work and how to use it.
- GT SCALPER – NORMAL (Standard mode) – It’s the most universal mode, providing the most balanced signals. It gives stable signals with limited risk. This mode is recommended for beginners as well s experienced traders.
- GT SCALPER – FAST (Aggressive mode) – It’s characterized by the faster signals and the most significant potential profit with increased risk. If you are familiar with scalping and catching the quick market day trading movements, you should choose this trading method.
- GT SCALPER – SWING – This template provides the most conservative entries. If you perfect higher timeframes trading, you don’t have much time for watching the charts, and you will love this trading model.
GT SCALPER Indicator Trading rules
This system contained three sections.
- Entry/Exit arrows.
- GT Histo + XS (Entry confirmation).
- GT MATRIX (Additional trend confirmation).
Stop-loss should be placed in the technically best place
- On the last swing high for Sell trades.
- On the last swing low for Buy trades.
- close to important support/resistance area.
- or exit on the opposite signal.
You can take profit from your order at the opposite signal or use the risk-to-reward ratios.
Simple Mode does not require any particular analysis: use arrows and two bottom indicators as entry signals. The White Arrow, White histo, and the White GT XS should indicate the Sell Signal. If the Blue Arrow, Blue histo, and the Blue GT XS show a Buy Signal.
It picks signals the same way as simple mode but also includes the GT MATRIX indicator confirmation. That Means your trading pair should be Blue for BUY signals and White for SELL on the GT Matrix indicator.
- Read More ULTRON LITE EA – [Cost $299] – For FREE