The Inception Trading System is a Complete Metatrader Trading System designed for retail traders to aid in making informed decisions in the financial markets. This review will shed light on its features and rules without the typical marketing flair.
- Price Action Algorithm: The system uses a Price Action algorithm to determine key psychological levels in the market. Based on these levels, it suggests entry, stop loss, and take profit points.
- Versatility: Metatrader Trading System works with various trading instruments – from Currency pairs to Crypto. Its adaptability is a noticeable point for traders who diversify their portfolios.
- Daily Trading Signals: The system generates daily Buy/Sell signals, showing the recommended entry, stop loss, and take profit points.
- Trend Direction: Inception determines the trend direction, which can be useful for traders to align their trades with the prevailing market direction.
- Risk Management: It offers stop loss and take profit levels, aligning with basic risk management practices.
This Inception Trading System is entirely manual. The indicators produce the signals, but any decisions to enter the market and set protection or profitable exit stops will depend on the trader. Therefore, the trader must be familiar with the principles of risk and reward and use initial support and resistance areas to set entries and exits.
Metatrader Trading System can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, practicing trading on an MT4 demo account can be beneficial until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
Inception Trading System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as Currency pairs, Gold, Nasdaq, US30, GER30, VIX75, Step index, Boom and crash, and Crypto. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1-minute through to the 1-month charts. It works best on M30 and H1 TimeFrames.
Trading rules for this Metatrader Trading System
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management. To be a profitable trader, you must master discipline, emotions, and psychology. It is crucial to know when and when not to trade. Avoid trading during unfavorable times and market conditions like low volume/volatility conditions, beyond major sessions, exotic currency pairs, wider spread, etc.
- Buy Entries: The price should close ABOVE the recommended buy level on the M30 time frame before making a buy. All relevant levels (entry, stop loss, profit) are displayed on the top left.
- Sell Entries: For sells, the price should close BELOW the recommended sell level on M30. Relevant levels are also shown on the top left of the Inception Trading System.
Before acting on a signal, check the momentum indicator (visible on the top right once the software is installed)
- If the price reaches the first profit target before you’ve entered, it’s advised to skip that trade and wait for another signal.
- Limiting trading to 1-2 trades per day is recommended to avoid over-exposure.
- If a trade reaches the stop loss point, it might be best to pause and reconsider before making another trade that day.
Any positions with Metatrader Trading System can be liquidated using a fixed profit target. Alternatively, the profit target should be set using previous support and resistance or high-low level as a reference point. You may also exit the trade manually if the system conditions reverse (the opposite signal appears).
It is recommended to use a stop loss. Set SL below the entry price using previous support and resistance as a reference point Or on the previous high/low swing. Using fixed stop loss settings without any reference points is not advocated.
Or you can place TP and SL based on the prices provided by the indicator.
Conclusion of Inception Trading System
In summary, the Inception Trading System is a tool designed to assist traders by providing algorithm-based insights and recommendations. Its range of features and rules aims to guide users in navigating the financial markets. However, as with all trading tools, it’s crucial to use it in conjunction with personal judgment and market research.