Tornado Scalping System is an easy-to-use Scalping Strategy for MT4. It’s a complex trading system for scalping and day trading it’s based on more indicators of trend and momentum. This system is based on logic to detect when the market is trending and take trades accordingly. It is not based on a single indicator but is a complete pack of technical trend indicators that detect the right moment to trade.
The system of filters is formed by Bollinger Band Squeeze, FX Prime V.2, BB MACD. The entry into the market is based on the crosses of Mon lag MA, LWMA 6, LWMA 12 of the Soeasy bands.
Forex Tornado Scalping Strategy is a good fit to trade in M5 and M15 charts. It adjusts with all kinds of currency pair charts. Before you go along with this strategy, you’ll have to understand its multiple tools to master it well once you’re done with that, keep strictly following its rules.
This Scalping Strategy is entirely manual. The indicators produce the signals, but any decisions to enter the market and to set protection stops or profitable exit stops will depend on the trader. Therefore, the trader must be familiar with the principles of risk and reward and use initial support and resistance areas to set entries and exits.
Tornado Scalping Strategy can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
Indicators Used in this Scalping Strategy for MT4
- LWMA6 & LWMA12: These are specially edited weighted moving averages based on 6 and 12 periods, respectively. 6 period MA above the 12 signals a bullish trend and is considered a bearish trend in case of opposite action.
- Soeasy BBands: This is a very simple and easy trend identifier. Price above the band means a bullish trend below the band is considered a bearish trend.
- MOACX Non Lag MA25: This is a 25-period-based moving average that reacts very sensitively with the current price action than ordinary moving averages. It helps traders to find shorter-length momentum for scalping purposes.
- BB Macd: It is also a trend-following oscillator. Its colored dots appear above its dual dynamic channel, and its value is positive, indicates a strong bullish trend, and signals a bearish thrust if the opposite happens.
- FX Prime V2: It is a trend strength meter. Its bluish color means bullish strength and bearish control if it turns green/ash.
- BB Squeeze: It works almost the same as the MACD oscillator. Its value is positive, which indicates bullish momentum, and a negative value addresses bearish momentum. It also helps to spot trade exit areas.
You can set the Tornado Scalping Indicator System to send you a signal alert via Mobile Notification, platform pop-ups, and Email. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day, waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts simultaneously.
Tornado Scalping System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as commodities, Cryptos, Binary Options, Stock markets, Indices, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1-minutes to the 4-Hour charts. Work best on M5 and M15 timeframes.
Tornado Scalping Strategy Trading rules
- Two MA in color applied, and Max_NonLagMA price crosses the Soeasy BBand upward.
- BB Macd dots appear above its channels with a positive value.
- Fx Prime Final V2 blue bar.
- BBSqeeze stays above zero level.
- Two MA in color applied, and Max_NonLagMA price crosses the Soeasy BBand downward.
- BB Macd dots appear below its channels with a negative value.
- Fx Prime Final V2 red bar.
- BBSqeeze stays below zero level.
Any positions with this system can be liquidated using a fixed profit target. Alternatively, the profit target should be set using previous support or resistance as a reference point. You can draw a line from the previous support/resistance to run horizontally to set your Take Profit a few pips below that level. You may also exit the trade manually if the conditions of the system reverse (BB Squeeze Value).
It is recommended to use a stop loss. Set SL below the entry price using previous support or resistance as a reference point. In this case, you may set the exit stop above/below the support/resistance. Using fixed stop loss settings without any reference points is not advocated. Or on the previous high/low swing.