If you are looking for a simple forex scalping system, try this: The 5 Minute Forex Scalping Strategy With Parabolic SAR And 200 EMA and the De Munyuk forex Indicator is one easy forex scalping strategy to use as the rules are straightforward to follow.
It would be best if you had the following:
- Parabolic SAR Forex Indicator (on the settings, make the steps to 0.02 step)
- 200 exponential moving average forex indicator applied to the close.
- de-munyuk indicator mt4
- timeframe: 5 minute
Currency Pairs To Trade: Low-spread currency pairs would be preferable, like AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF
And be sure that you enter trading during the most active forex trading session during the day. So avoid trading during the forex Asian Trading Session and focus on looking for more trading opportunities only during the UK and New Your Forex Trading Session.
The Purpose Of The 3 Forex Indicators
There are three forex indicators used in this scalping strategy. The fact is they are all trend forex indicators, but here, each plays a different role:
1: The 200 exponential moving average Forex Indicator
This is for trend identification only.
If prices are above it, the trend is up, so you only look for buy-trade setups.
If prices are below it, the trend is down, so you only look for sell trade setups.
2: The Parabolic SAR Forex Indicator
On this occasion, even though we can use it for trend identification: when dots appear above the price, it indicates a downtrend, and when dots appear below the price, it indicates an uptrend.
But its real target here is for the placement of stop loss.
Where the Parabolic SAR dots form, you will place your stop loss.
3: The De-Munyuk Forex Indicator
This is also a trend indicator. This indicator is the one you look to buy or sell when all the other conditions are satisfied.
Strategy Buying Rules
- Ensure the price is above the 200 ema indicator, indicating the trend is up.
- Check that the Parabolic SAR indicator dots appear below the price, indicating that the trend is up.
- !De_Munyuk indicator must be green color or flips from red to green
- Buy at market price or place a buy stop pending order one pip above that high of the candlestick after it closes.
- Place stop loss(SL) one pip below the Parabolic SAR Dot.
- For Take Profit(TP), aim for 15 pips profit.
- Make sure the price is traveling below the 200 ema indicator, which indicates that the market trend is down
- And also, be sure that the Parabolic SAR color dots appear above the price, indicating that the market trend is down.
- !De_Munyuk forex indicator must be red or flips from green color to red
- sell at market or place a sell stop pending order one pip below the candlestick’s low after it closes.
- Place stop loss(SL) one pip above the Parabolic SAR Dot.
- Aim for 15 pips profit(TP) target.
Disadvantages of The 5 Minute Scalping Strategy With 200 EMA And Parabolic SAR Indicators
- All the three indicators used in this scalping system are lagging indicators, meaning that every time you take a trade, you are effectively bit late. Price would have made its move, and you enter a trade late.
- This is a trend trading system, so if you encounter a ranging market, you will get false signals. The ranging market can be seen when the 200 ema ling is relatively flat. But when the 200 ema line angle increases, that indicates good forex trending market.
Advantages of The 5 Minute Scalping Strategy With 200 EMA And Parabolic SAR Indicators
- In a good forex trending market, this forex scalping system has the potential to perform well.
- having a larger ema like 200ema indicator also ensures that you only trade based on the primary trend in that timeframe