The Heiken Ashi Kuskus Scalping System is a scalping strategy that makes a trade decision based on the direction of the trend. This system is helpful in a 15-minute timeframe and works with all major currency pairs and indices. Use this strategy during the London and New York sessions.
Heiken Ashi Kuskus (1, 15);
Bollinger Bands stop (20, 2, 1,);
Exponential moving average (50, close);
Exponential moving average (120, close);
Dolly trading time
Moving Average Standard deviation (20, 20);
Kuskus Starlight V.2;
The price must be above the moving averages.
BBstop is color blue.
Heiken Ashi is blue.
Starlight is blue.
Moving average standard deviation blue dot.
The price must be below the moving averages.
BBstop is color red,
Heiken Ashi is red.
Starlight is red.
Moving average standard deviation red dot.
Target profit is 15-20 pips or exit at the pivot levels.
Place initial stop loss at 20 pips.
How can the Heiken Ashi Kuskus Scalping System be installed on your Metatrader 4 trading platform?
- Download the indicator by clicking the “LINK” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Heiken Ashi Kuskus Scalping Strategy files into the following folder of your Metatrader 4 (MT4) platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can gain access to the folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4 Client.
- Select the Chart and Timeframe where you want to test the system.
- Right-click on the chart, choose Templates and select Heiken Ashi Kuskus Scalping System. tpl
- The system is ready and running on the chart.