New Science of Forex Trading Indicator system provides extraordinary trading assistance for its users. It comes with an ON-SCREEN dashboard that tells you spread, monument trends, and other useful various information.
NSOFT Indicator was designed to bring more ease and simplicity to your trading life. The advanced trading technology makes it even smarter and faster. Yet so easy to use. You won’t have any need to calculate the market as the software will do all of that for you.
Indicators used in this system
- Moving Average – the standard trend indicator for the platform MetaTrader 4. This system uses the crossing of two moving with a period of 6, only one moving is a shift to 1, and the other moving there is no shift. These parameters are chosen for scalping on M5 so that you can optimize these parameters for yourself.
- DED – indicator is displayed as dots of blue and yellow color above and below the price. This is nothing more than a modification of the standard indicator Parabolic.
- TES – the indicator located in the first additional window as a histogram of blue and orange. The author hasn’t closed his indicator settings so the basis on which it was created isn’t known. The system performs the function of a filter: blue bars – buy, orange – sell.
- TTL – This indicator in the second additional window is displayed as a histogram of red and green colors. Indicator serves in the role of the filter and is based on the oscillator will likely Stochastic, where you can specify the period and modify the overbought and oversold (in this case 30 and 70). These parameters can be optimized for the trader himself.
New Science of Forex Trading system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
New Science of Forex Trading Indicators can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it in any time frame that suits you best.
New Science of Forex Trading Strategy
The strategy stipulated a comparison of the trend with a larger timeframe, that is, if you trade on the M5, the confirmation of the signal is looking at M15(the next higher timeframe). Analyze signals in accordance with the following scheme:
- Moving Average indicator with a period of 6 blue line crosses the Moving Average indicator yellow from the bottom up
- The point of the DED indicator should be blue.
- The bar of an indicator histogram TES should be blue.
- Bar of an indicator histogram TTL colored green.
If all conditions were met, go to M15 (if we trade on M5) and look at the histogram indicators TES and TTL, their bars shall be painted blue and green. If the signal is confirmed we open a long position.
- Moving Average indicator with a period of 6 blue line crosses the Moving Average indicator yellow from the top down
- The point of the DED indicator should be yellow
- Bar of an indicator histogram TES should be orange.
- Bar of an indicator histogram TTL colored red
If all conditions were met, go to H4 (if we trade on H1) and look at the histogram indicators TES and TTL, their bars shall be painted orange and red. If the signal is confirmed we open a Short position.
- Read More Forex Atlantis – Auto Trading MasterMind