Parallel Channels Binary Options Indicator is a Price Action Momentum strategy. This trading system is complex but profitable and is also applicable to trading without binary options.
To trade with binary options we recommend the 15-minute to 1-hour timeframes. Expiration time of 5-6 candles for 15-minute or 30 minutes timeframe and for 1 hour timeframe expiration time of 4-6 candles.
This Binary Options trading system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set this Binary Options trading system to send you a signal alert via Mobile Notification, Email, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.
Parallel Channels Indicator can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as commodities, Cryptos, Binary Options, Stock Market, Indices and etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 15-minutes through to the 4-Hour charts.
This Binary Options Indicator Trading rules
For Forex Trading, it works great on M15 to H4 timeframes. But you can use it on any. To trade with Binary options we recommend the 15-minute to 1-hour time frame.
- 15-Minute or 30-Minutes chart for 5-6 candle expiration.
- 1-Hour chart for 4-6 candle expiration.
Buy or Call
- Price moves into lower Parallel Channels bands or below the Parallel Channels.
- Two consecutive Buy Arrow of the iSthochTxt indicator,
- The third Buy arrow opens the Buy order at the opening of the next candle if a trend line is below the buy arrow of the iSthochTxt indicator.
- The nearest resistance level should be your take profit.
Sell or Put
- Price moves into higher Parallel Channels bands or above the Parallel Channels.
- Two consecutive Sell Arrow of the iSthochTxt indicator,
- The third Sell arrow opens the Sell order at the opening of the next candle if a trend line is above the sell arrow of the iSthochTxt indicator.
- The nearest support level should be your take profit.