FOREX VIKING Indicator is a Non-Repaint trading algorithm designed to detect high-value trade volatility and issue buy and sell trade recommendations for maximum profits
The FOREX VIKING PRO System has been impeccably programmed. It comes with an ON-SCREEN Panel that tells you to Buy/Sell, trend, and spread. It comes with a built-in range/trend change detector that alerts you with a Buy or Sell arrow.
You can set the FOREX VIKING Indicator to send you a signal alert via email, Mobile Notification, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day, waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts simultaneously.
FOREX VIKING PRO Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1-minute through to the 1-month charts.
FOREX VIKING Pro is entirely manual. The indicators produce the signals, but any decisions to enter the market and set protection or profitable exit stops will depend on the trader. Therefore, the trader must be familiar with the principles of risk and reward and use initial support and resistance areas to set entries and exits.
FOREX VIKING system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, practicing trading on an MT4 demo account can be beneficial until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
Forex Viking PRO offers a straightforward approach to Forex trading. Once you’ve set up the system on your Metatrader 4 chart, it will display the buy/sell signals in real-time, guiding you to make informed decisions.
The system provides three different signals:
- Signal BUY: This signal instructs you to buy the Forex pair now. It indicates that the system’s predictive algorithm has determined a likely increase in the currency pair’s value.
- Signal SELL: You should sell the Forex pair now upon receiving this signal. The algorithm has predicted a possible decrease in the currency pair’s value.
- Signal WAIT: The Wait signal indicates holding off any action and waiting for the next available signal. It essentially informs you that the system hasn’t detected a clear trading opportunity.
Trading rules for FOREX VIKING
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management. To be a profitable trader, you must master discipline, emotions, and psychology. It is crucial to know when and when not to trade. Avoid trading during unfavorable times and market conditions like low volume/volatility conditions, beyond major sessions, exotic currency pairs, wider spread, etc.
- Open a BUY trade when the SIGNAL in the upper left box turns to BUY. The BLUE arrow will appear on the chart as well.
- Place the stop loss below the previous swing low.
- Close the buy trade for a reward/risk ratio of 1.5. or better.
- Alternatively, close the buy trade when the SIGNAL turns back to SELL.
- Open a SELL trade when the SIGNAL in the upper left box turns to SELL. The PURPLE arrow will appear on the chart as well.
- Place the stop loss above the previous swing high.
- Close the sell trade for a reward/risk ratio of 1.5. or better.
- Alternatively, close the sell trade when the SIGNAL turns back to BUY.
- Read More BLASTBANDS EA – [Cost $250]- For FREE