You can easily find the best moments for entering the market; follow the next closed candle after an arrow. Both beginners and advanced traders prefer this way of visualizing signals.
Sell and buy arrows are shown on the main mt4 chart.
This forex trading tool was developed based on three classic indicators: Moving Averages, Momentum, and mt4 Bollinger Bands. They are built-in MMT4 platforms by default, so those fundamental forex indicators are commonly known among forex traders.
How to trade with Vertex Killer Indicator?
- The red color line crosses the lower mt4 Bollinger band when its value is below the -6 level. When this condition is right, it gets marked on the chart with an arrow pointing upwards.
- Momentum reached a -10 level, which means a very strong trading impulse – a dot indicates such a strong entry point.
- The red color line crosses the upper Bollinger band, while its value is above the six levels. When this condition is right, it gets marked on the chart with an arrow pointing downwards.
- Momentum reached a 10 level, indicating a strong trading impulse – a pink dot indicates such a strong entry point.
PS: The main oscillator indicator module was deleted for a better understanding and efficiency
How to install this mt4 indicator
- Download the Forex indicator by clicking the “Download” button at the bottom of this post.
- Copy and paste the Vertex Forex Indicator files into the following folder of your MT4 platform: MQL4 > Indicators.
- You can open the right folders this way: File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste files right here).
- Restart your Metatrader 4.
- Select the mt4 Chart and time frame where you want to test the indicator
- Browse “Indicators” in your Navigator, which is located on the left in your MT4 platform.
- Right-click on the Vertex_Arrow indicator and click “Attach to the mt4 chart.”
- You can modify indicator settings if you need and then click ok.
- The forex indicator is ready and running on the chart.