Assar Phoenix Infinity Robot is a fully automated Expert Advisor for MT4 by the Forex Assar EA Developer. This particular version of the series solves many problems like early entry and early exits, Like The Assar Phoenix Elite Robot. It contains volatility filters and modified pending orders.
The new, improved version is much like the developer’s other EA called Hedged Infused Assar Phoenix Elite Robot. It allows for full hedging strategies. The only difference is that the hedged-infused APE does not use exit signals as its primary profit-taking method. It uses a basket profit method. It will take profit at the set amount of dollars or pips you input into it. Now I have a separate trade management EA that does this, which you can use alongside the new APE. However, this EA has exit signals and full hedging capability.
You’ll have a pending trade opened at every signal you get in the direction of the trend. You can set the number of trades you want to allow to open at once. By default, it’s allowing up to 1000 trades. If this is too high risk for you. Either trade fewer pairs or lower the number of trades allowed. This will lower your overall risk. Or just add more money to your account.
The market will have to move to your pending order to execute it. Meaning the market will have moved significantly in your favor. Your pending order entries are 20 pips away from the price. They are automatically set to trade at the *.20 price level within 20 pips from the price. If the price is ten pips away from the next *.20 level, the new Phoenix will put the pending order at the next 20 levels.
This was a problem with the old version of the APE. It would set the orders way too close to the price. So this has been modified. This will allow for a good amount of space between your order and price to get entry, as well as getting in at key price levels for better accuracy based on supply/demand rules.
This Assar Phoenix Infinity also work based on “nanningbob’s Holy Grail Indicator” also Called the HGI. Check out the assarv10team telegram channel to learn how this EA uses the HGI indicator to trade.
So what is this Holy Grail Indicator
So what makes the HGI Indicator different than all the other systems and ideas out there on the market? Well, HGI gives four types of signals. Visit Here to learn more about this indicator and how to use it to trade manually.
HGI offers five trading methods to cater to all market conditions.
- Trend trading
- TMA is detecting the market moving into a strong trend and uses large arrows to indicate this. A large green arrow for an uptrend large red arrow for a downtrend.
- Breakout or trend re-entry trading – RAD trading
- These trades are indicated by the small diagonal red (sell) and green (buy) arrows. This may be the breakout that happens after the market has ranged for a while, or it may be the resumption of the previous trend after a pause.
- Multi-level Trend and RAD trades.
- These are extraordinarily profitable. APE sends a Trend buy for example. He also sends pending buy-stop trades on each 20 level – 118.2, 118.4, 118.6, etc. Each trade has a 30-pip take profit, so there is a 10 pip overlap but only ever two multi-level trades open at a time.
- Wavy line trading
- This is multi-level trading by sending pending trades as soon as a blue wavy line appears at each 20 level. APE sends pending buy trades when the market is above the line, and sell trades when below. You have the option of making the first trade either an immediate market trade or a pending one.
- Combined Trend and Wavy line trading
- This combination of signals is the strongest. Imagine you have both a large green arrow and low blue wavy lines both at the same time. That is a combined Trend and Wavy line trading.
It also included four different trade manager tools. These are the developer’s best trade managers. There’s a time filter in there, an equity target manager, an equity percentage target manager, and an individual trade manager that will hide your trailing stops and take profits.
- Assar Auto Trading Time Filter
- Assar Elite Equity Target
- Assar Equity Percentage Target
- Assar Individual Trade Manager (hidden trailing)
This is an entirely free EA without any restrictions made by the Assar Group telegram channel. In my opinion, this is one of the best EA from this developer.So show some love for The Assar team’s telegram channel.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please make yourself familiar with and understand how this Forex Assar Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations on Assar Phoenix Infinity EA
- Minimum Account balance of 100$ standard account. (It even could run on smaller accounts)
- Work Best on Major Currency pairs. (Work on any currency pair)
- Work Only on H1 and H4.
- Serial Key: 36b106da-b8b3-a56d-9a3f-ef1743a1bdbc
- Unfortunately, This EA doesn’t work on strategy tester.
- To reach stable results, This Assar EA should work on VPS without any interruption 24/7. So we recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Only run this EA on ECN accounts (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
are there any presets for it?
How do you access the source code?
I’m getting this error:
Cannot call ‘AssarLib.ex4::MTLic_GetLicense’, ‘AssarLib.ex4’ is not loaded
That Lib is in the correct directory.
maybe I didn’t do something right, but I haven’t had a single deal placed for a week. help me to see if this advisor is effective.
week without a trade… useless
Just downloaded a bunch of stuff from the Assar Telegram channel. I’ll see if it’s any good.