Breakout Scalping EA is an automated Scalping Robot MT4 that is Free to Download. This EA works based on a scalping breakout strategy. It trades the breakouts from relative highs and lows. EA identifies relative highs and lows in the market and trades the breakout above or below these levels. Profits are secured using an aggressive trailing stop. For the entry, stop orders are used for the fastest possible execution.
Since the strategy works with small average profits from trade, it is highly suggested to trade with a low spread and commission broker. Trading costs are critical here.
It does not use dangerous trading methods like martingale, grid, etc. it executes 1-3 trades a day. Breakout Scalping also can go days without taking any trades and doesn’t open more than one trade at a time. All transactions are always protected by a small Stop Loss and take profit.
It can trade with a fixed lot or use an auto lot and increase the size of the transaction automatically according to the specified criteria. The maximum drawdown percentage is low for this EA, which allows using this adviser on a small deposit.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please Make yourself familiar with and understand how this Scalping EA MT4 works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for Breakout Scalping Robot
- Minimum account balance of 100$.
- Work best on EURUSD and USDJPY. (Work on any pair)
- Work the same on all TimeFrames.
- It’s susceptible to slippage, spread, and slow execution.
- This Scalping Robot MT4 should work on VPS without interruption and low latency to reach stable results. So we recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread and commission account is also Highly Recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
No Minimum Deposit
Min Deposit of 20$
Allow USA Traders
Levergae up to 1:500
Download a Collection of Indicators, Courses, and EA for FREE
- Buy Trades: Enables the Scalping Robot to place buy orders.
- Sell Trades: Enables the Scalping EA to place sell orders
- Timeframe: The candle timeframe is used to identify the highs and lows
- BarsN: Sensitivity of the high and low algorithm (smaller value = more highs and lows, greater value = fewer highs and lows)
- Order Puffer Points: The order distance from the high/low
- Trading Volume: Mode for the calculation of the lot size for each trade
- Fixed Lots: Lot size for each trade if the fixed trading volume mode is chosen
- Risk Percentage of Balance: The lot size for each trade will be calculated so that the set percentage of your account will be lost if the initial SL is triggered
- TP Points: The distance from the entry order price to the TP
- SL Points: The distance from the entry order price to the SL
- TSL Trigger Points: The Trailing Stop is activated as soon as a trade is more than the TSL Trigger Points in profit
- TSL Points: The Trailing Stop will be trailed in this set distance behind the current market price
- TSL Step Points: The SL will only be modified if it is at least this distance above the previous SL
- Time Filter: Activates or deactivates the time filter, which will be checked before new orders are placed
- Start Hour: Hour of the start of the allowed trading time
- Start Minute: Minute of the start of the allowed trading time
- End Hour: Hour of the end of the allowed trading time
- End Minute: Minute of the end of the allowed trading time
- Drawdown Monitoring: Activates or deactivates the drawdown monitoring that closes all trades of this Breakout Scalping when the drawdown is reached
- Max Daily Drawdown %: The drawdown mechanism is triggered if equity or balance is this percentage below the starting balance of the day
- Order Comment: Commentary for every order the EA places
- Magic Number: This number should be unique for every EA in your account since the Scalping Robot MT4 use it to identify their own trades
- Chart Comment: Activates or deactivates the comment in the upper left corner of the chart