Brilliant Pro EA is an automated forex robot work using an open position scalping method with a subtle but frequent take profit. In some circumstances, it uses averaging, martingale, and hedging techniques. It all depends on the market conditions.
According to the developers, this automated trading system is able to perform miracles. Shows a stable profit each month with some drawdown. The recommended initial deposit of at least 1,000 units of your currency in your account. That’s because it has a minimum of settings and a minimum lot of 0.01 is possible only if there is 1,000 on the account.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how this EA Brilliant Pro works, then only use it in a real account.
- Minimum Account balance of 1000$ (Input parameters “Risk ($)” Settings)
- Risk ($) = 1000 = 0.01 lot
- Risk ($) = 10000= 0.10 lot
- Risk ($) = 100000= 1.00 lot
- Work Best on EURUSD.(Work on any pair)
- Work best on M30(Work on any time frame)
- This EA isn’t all plug and play and watch, You may need to look out for volatile markets (News) and close trades.
- For best performance Highly Recommend running Brilliant Pro EA, Recommend using a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
Brilliant Pro EA Download HERE
- Read More DarkSlide V7 EA – [Cost $480] – For FREE
Hi Admin，if possible， please help to crack EAs and indicators in https://www.pointzero-trading.com/zh/ thanks,
We need the password for this EA.
You need to set your Risk settings before to activate this EA.
I think you have it not done.
password is not needed!
Risk ($) = 1000 = 0.01 lot
Risk ($) = 10000= 0.10 lot
Risk ($) = 100000= 1.00 lot
No me funciona en bactesting, me puede ayudar?
Not work in bactesting
can you help me please?
it does work just change risk ammount to 1000
the owner of the EA is unknown and the contact on the EA confirmed that
debe ser el riesgo 1000 y swich ON
risk 1000 and swich on for bactesting
don’t use EA “EA Brilliant Pro 4.1 (2022)_fix.ex4” haha