MasterScalper Pro EA is a fully automated forex robot usually being sold for 599$. It is equipped with a unique algorithm that analyses the market condition to find the best entry points. With this algorithm, the accuracy of each trade open is guaranteed to hit its target in the shortest possible time. In short, this is a “quick in, quick out” system which is efficient to low spread accounts like ECN.
Master Scalper Pro EA has an optional martingale feature that you can turn ON/OFF. What is unique about this system’s algorithm is that it was able to filter the way how martingale should perform. It will only activate martingale trades on a trend condition. Based on live account performance, the martingale feature of this system is not risky.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar and understand how MasterScalper PRO Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
- Minimum account Balance of 100$ .
- Work best on EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJY, and GBPJPY.(Work on any pair)
- Work best on H1 Timeframe.(Work on any Timeframe)
- There are settings(preset files) included for FTMO challange.
- To reach stable results, the Master Scalper PRO EA should work 24/7 on VPS. So we Recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- SubscriptionCode – Your license code for premium users.
- UseMarti – When set to TRUE, it enables the EA to open trade based on the typical Martingale Strategy.
- LotSize – Sets the initial lot size to open.
- TakeProfit – Sets the TP of the main strategy trades. The recommended is 50 points.
- StopLoss – Sets the SL of the main strategy trades.
- PriceGap – Sets the gap where the Martingale Strategy will start to open a trade.
- LotMultiplier – Sets the multiplier of the initial lot size declared for the Martingale trades.
- MaxMartiOpen – Sets the maximum number of martingale trades to open.
- TradeOnReverse – When set to TRUE, EA will open trades when the signal reverse direction.
- Slippage – Sets the maximum slippage allowed for the EA to trade.
- MagicNumber – Sets the unique identification of a certain pair trades.
- ChartTemplateName – Sets the name of the chart template to activate on a weekly basis. This is for the purpose of reloading/updating the news lines if UseNewsFilter is set to TRUE.
- UseMoneyMngt – When set to TRUE, it enables the use of Money Management.
- RiskPercentage – Sets the risk percentage to compute the lot size for the money management.
- UseAccountProtection – When set to TRUE, it enables the Account Protection features.
- MaxDailyLossAmount – Sets the maximum draw down of the account. When reached, the EA will close all open trades of the account.
- MaxDailyProfitAmount– Sets the maximum profit of the account. When reached, the EA will close all open trades of the account.
- AutoResume – When set to TRUE and MaxDailyLossAmount or MaxDailyProfitAmount is also set to TRUE, either MaxDailyLossAmount or MaxDailyProfitAmount is reached, AutoTrading will remain active. If FALSE, AutoTrading will be disabled.
- AutoExitOnFriday – When set to TRUE, all open trades will closed 30 minutes before the market closes.
- MartiExitStrategy – When set to TRUE and the open trades last for more than 4 hours from the time it was opened, the EA will close all open trades immediately once the Floating P/L turns positive.
- UseTrailingStop – When set to TRUE, it enables the trailing stop loss feature.
- TrailStart – Sets the start of the trailing stop loss.
- TrailStop – Sets the stop of the trailing stop loss.
- UseNewsFilter – When set to TRUE, News Filtering feature will be enabled.
- NewsSource – Sets the source of the economic calendar to be used.
- IncludeLow – When set to TRUE, Low Impact News will be included in the chart.
- IncludeMedium – When set to TRUE, Medium Impact News will be included in the chart.
- IncludeHigh – When set to TRUE, High Impact News will be included in the chart.
- IncludeNFP – When set to TRUE, Low NFP News will be included in the chart.
- StopMinutesBefore – Sets the number of minutes before the news for the EA to stop trading.
- ResumeMinutesAfter – Sets the number of minutes after the news for the EA to resume trading.
- NewsGTMOffset – Sets the difference of your broker’s current server time to gmt’s current time.
- UseTradingHours – When set to TRUE, Trading Hours feature will be enabled.
- ManualGMTOffset – Sets the difference of your broker’s current server time to gmt’s current time.
- TradeAsianMarket – When set to TRUE, EA will be allowed to trade during the Asian Market.
- TradeEuropeanMarket – When set to TRUE, EA will be allowed to trade during the European Market.
- TradeNewYorkMarket – When set to TRUE, EA will be allowed to trade during the NewYork Market.
It may shows as expired, ignore that. EA will work just fine.
- Read More What is FTMO? & How to Get Started