Master Scalping System is a Scalping Trading System that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. This setup will suit Scaling and Intraday trading, which is also suitable for Binary options High/Low. This is a method of trading for high-frequency scalping.
It’s a versatile forex scalping trading system that can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and fits all sorts of timeframe charts.
For Scalping, it works excellently on M1 or M5 timeframes. But you can use it on any. If used for binary options, a 1-Minute chart is desirable for a 5-10 minute expiration or a 5-Minute chart for a 25-50 minute expiration.
This Scalping indicator system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
You can set the Scalping Indicator System to send you a signal alert via Mobile Notification, platform pop-ups, and Email. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day, waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts simultaneously.
Master Scalping Indicator can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from the 1-minutes through to the 1-Hour charts. It works best on M1 or M5 timeframes.
Master Scalping Trading System Trading rules
For scalping and intraday trading sessions, times are in London and New york. It works great on lower time frames timeframe (M1 and m5). But you can use it on any. We also recommend keeping a look for support & resistance when entering trades.
Buy signal or Call
- Candle touches the bottom green channel line.
- Upward Arrow appears.
- Stochastic: Goes above the oversold area.
- THV RSI: Goes above the oversold area.
- Genesis: Started changing color from red to green.
- THV TRIX: Started changing color from red to green.
- MACD_Incolor: Starting cross from bottom to upward (green cross the red)
- MACD_Incolor: Bar change color from red to green.
If all rules above match: We look at the Heiken Ashi candles; if the candle is WHITE, we enter from the next candle.
Sell signal or Put
- Candle touches the top green channel line.
- Downward Arrow appears.
- Stochastic: Goes under the overbought area.
- THV RSI: Goes under the overbought area.
- Genesis: Started changing color from green to red.
- THV TRIX: Started changing color from green to red.
- MACD_Incolor: Starting cross from bottom to upward (red cross the green).
- MACD_Incolor: Bar change color from green to red.
If all rules above match: We look at the Heiken Ashi candles; if the candle is RED, we enter from the next candle
Exit at the opposite arrow, at the upper or lower super bands, or with a predetermined profit target that depends on the time frame. You can use any of these methods or all to exit from trades.
- Read More Apollo Scalper – God of Forex Trading